Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

You could be me--if the price is right!

He'll probably pull a stunt and act like the transaction went through just to make everyone who's saying this is a prank feel dumbfounded, and then he'll have the last laugh.

Yeah, I like popping them bubbles! :P

If $100 is the best you people can do...

I'm not a "you people", I'm only a one people.

I'm afraid this comes at a very inopportune time, as I don't have a lot of cash to spare right now. I'm trying to do all I can...

First:

Serious Taboo , you are going to cry tomorrow to see he will not do it due 1 april :)

Actually, I'll be crying right now if you're right (see Visa: Live Banking).

Second:

Boltbait , I'm placing an bid of 500 Dollars

Not even close.

Third:

taboo wrote:

"If $100 is the best you people can do..."

I'm not a "you people", I'm only a one people.

I'm afraid this comes at a very inopportune time, as I don't have a lot of cash to spare right now. I'm trying to do all I can...

I don't blame you. At least you're showing some token amount of respect for BB.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens: "This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four."

Taboo , im not placing an bid of 500 dollars , look more closely ... :lol:

anyway, good try , i'm sorry but you are badly fooled ... CMD is also in the club :)

To be honest, I'm actually suprised someone would bid for something which could be deleted in an instant.

I mean, what happens if some rich arrogant idiot came along and bought the account?

Where would we be there?

A moderator is drove to help the community, and not just to earn it through the money. I'd bid for the sources, but not the forum account.

A moderator is drove to help the community, and not just to earn it through the money.

I agree.

To be honest, I'm actually suprised someone would bid for something which could be deleted in an instant.

Then why do people pay subscriptions to expensive websites?

Its 1 April , Rick would never agree and why do you sell Mod accounts? anyway Simon, you will see

Lol Andrew, you zre comepletly right but ... :) its an joke , im sure for 99%

Awe man! And I already printed my $1000 bill and sent it via USPS!

Taboo , im not placing an bid of 500 dollars , look more closely ... :lol:

anyway, good try , i'm sorry but you are badly fooled ... CMD is also in the club :)

I always read the fine print.

Anyway, I admit it's possible I'm being fooled. However, I have made several copies of each and every PM Boltbait and I have exchanged; in addition, at this very moment, I have someone I know I can trust tracking my VISA Live Banking records. Also, the figure I offered Boltbait was, I'm sure, flattering enough that any thoughts of pulling a prank have vanished.

I'm not trying to taunt anyone, by the way. I just take Boltbait's work here seriously. In any event, I need to get some work done this afternoon, so this will likely be my last post as Taboo. I'd like to assure everyone that if I take over Boltbait's name and rank, I will do my best to make the transition as smooth as possible. I'll also do my best to emulate his language style to the extent of my ability (sorry: I do not know how to program; there will be no future updates), and to make my responses to your questions and requests sound as much like BoltBait as I possibly can.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens: "This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four."

Its 1 April

What kind of April fool isn't admitted even after suggesting it is so?

One that has more to come of it? I'm not suggesting this has, it's just an example.