Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

You could be me--if the price is right!

I'm only in it for the banning privileges.

So there is a chance people would take the role and just ban any member they often disagree with?

• [*:1kd3zjka]What happens if BoltBait decides to come back to these forums after a few years?
    [*:1kd3zjka]What are people allowed to do with the source code of dominoes?
    [*:1kd3zjka]Isn't PDN the only photo editor with support for C# plugins?

Capitan Obvious strikes again!

Couldn't resist. No offense, sabrown.

Someone has to state the obvious to find out the answers. And isn't the obvious just a good question when used as a point?

So there is a chance people would take the role and just ban any member they often disagree with?

[*:xo2cxbzj]What happens if BoltBait decides to come back to these forums after a few years?
    [*:xo2cxbzj]What are people allowed to do with the source code of dominoes?
    [*:xo2cxbzj]Isn't PDN the only photo editor with support for C# plugins?

Why would I ever come back? :roll:

You can build your own version of Dominoes and sell it. You'll make your money back in no time at all!

You can write C# plugins for the GIMP. That's no problem... although they only work on Windows.

I'm a fairly well respected member of this forum and I don't just want to throw that all away

How does having the same username as a well-respected member give you that respect?

You have answered your own question.

In reality, you can just change the name (Admin's can do that!)

But, honestly, I don't really care what you do with it. Remember, I'm OUT!!!

(I'm having fun on my last day!)

• [*:1yagorxc]What happens if BoltBait decides to come back to these forums after a few years?
    [*:1yagorxc]What are people allowed to do with the source code of dominoes?
    [*:1yagorxc]Isn't PDN the only photo editor with support for C# plugins?

First, I'd say there's better than just a chance of someone buying BB's role just to acquire the power to ban members for life. We're bidding, so the only way someone is going to beat me here is if he has more money than I do - and I seriously doubt anyone here has more money than I do.

Second, if I'm going to pay as much money as I'm willing to pay, then if BoltBait tries to come back and usurp my rightfully purchased position, I will probably have to ban him.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens: "This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four."

serious ,, good try Boltbait ;)

but i hate 1 april :)

I knew I should have waited until tomorrow. :roll:

But, I just couldn't take it one more day.

Seriously, I hate AF pranks too. My daughter played one on me today. :(

Look, if this was a joke, I'd make it really crazy... in reality, I'm just tired.

I wasn't saying they were jokes - just how weird it is many weird non-april fools seem to happen on 1st April. Last year it was a radical-seeming news story and HYS was flooded with comments suggesting it was an April fool - it wasn't.

If this is not 1 april ,, im sorry BoltBait but if you are selling it , my respect is falling for you , we are so an great community and you just want to sell it? :?

Well, believe it or not, that is up to you.

Currently, the highest bid is from taboo with 12.5 hours to go.

BTW, I won't be online when this ends (it ends at midnight) to answer your questions. If you have any, get them out now.

above 100$ anyway , good joke but no , your respect is back to zero BoltBait, i'm sorry

If this is not 1 april ,, im sorry BoltBait but if you are selling it , my respect is falling for you , we are so an great community and you just want to sell it? :?

The respect doesn't matter to me.

Like I said, I'm building respect at The Gimp forum starting right now!

@sabrown: his bid is private. But, I'll tell you that it is much higher than the highest public bid of $100 and no where near enough for me to throw in Double-Six Dominoes.

Man, it sucks to see you go.

I'll bid -$100. Seriously, I'll pay you to stay.

You will be missed, friend.

If $100 is the best you people can do for all the time and hard work Boltbait has put in here, then no wonder the poor guy is leaving! I'm going to win this one with a dollar figure that will make him proud.

Samuel Langhorne Clemens: "This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three-hundred and sixty-four."