PoisedMaverick's Signature Sigs [Added~Imbued Combo 9.30]

PoisedMaverick

I have been away from the forums for far too long.

Things such as school, moving, church, etc. has been crowding my life.

But don't be afraid!

I have not given up PDN.

I am on my journey back to it's heart. :D

Welcome to my small, yet growing gallery.

Signatures

SaluInBord2.png

^Inspired by Salu's current signature.

RO1sig.png

^Complete and utter randomness. Why is there no border? Nobody knows. Click for the original wallpaper.

IntoTwistGREEN.png

Rampage.png

RepelSig.png

Video Game Signatures

Sora1End.png

^First ever PDN project.

Zero2.png

CrimsonInspired1.png

^Inspired by Crimson's style.

SF3Blur.png

SaluAva.png

CrimsonInspiredAva.png

^First actually matching avatar. :)

IntoTwistAva.png

RampageAva.png

RepelAva.png

SF3Ava1.png

Tutorial Followers

Fire.png

^Tom Jackson's How To Start A Fire In PDN Tut

DanielleTHS.png

^THS's Photoshop Looking Sig Tut

thepyrosighalf.png

^pyrochild's Most Copied Sig Tut

Any comments, suggestions, ratings would be much appreciated. :)

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

I have been having an artist's block lately! Please PM me ideas for me to try out!

Nice start.. just work on you’re depth and colour schemes and you should be on you’re way.. visit my gallery all I make is sigs lol….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Thanks.

And I totally agree, especially with the color scheme.

About 90% through, I wanted to change it, but I got too lazy. xD

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

I have been having an artist's block lately! Please PM me ideas for me to try out!

I think that's very commendable work. Simple, but nice looking, and you should definetly be proud of it. Have you had experience with any other program, before coming to Paint.NET?

Thanks.

I've only used Photoshop 7 for my photography class a few times, and back in the day, I used Microsoft Picture It 9.0 for extremely simple signatures. If I remember correctly, I tried to experiment with GIMP once or twice.

It's a good sig but I would suggest you put a border on it to stand out more.

I tried to, and then I realized it wasn't thick enough to even notice it after I uploaded it. xD

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

Good work! :-) Just remember - this is your gallery now. Post all your artwork here. I've changed your thread title to reflect that. Thanks!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Good work! :-) Just remember - this is your gallery now. Post all your artwork here. I've changed your thread title to reflect that. Thanks!

Haha, thanks.

While I was in the shower just a few minutes ago, I totally realized that I hadn't set up the title to reflect it as a [soon-to-be] gallery. :shock:

Thanks to you as well Mikoz.

EDITx2: OK. I finished my second sig. I made two variations of it. Here they are:

Zero1.png

Zero2.png

As you can see, there isn't a whole bunch difference. I like them both, but I lean more towards the second. Please tell me what you think about'em, and if I've made an improvement.

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

• 4 weeks later...

I like your new sig, but IMHO you should add some highlights cause the blue is a bit too much, you could use a transparent gradient on one side and add something beneath it. Good work overall. :D

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

Nice work Poised pritty much the same comment work on your colour schemes i mean i love brightness and lots of colours but try to stick to 2 maybe 3 colours max then peoples eyes are not being dragged everywhere and no ones getting seizures :D:P

P.s i hope you like my tut i sent you :D

Thanks everybody.

So....

I ended up adding another layer for a very little difference.

And then change the color scheme to be more of a cyan-like color. I did this in consideration of IceFusion's comment as well as a bit more of a contrast. I'm not sure how well it worked. I also changed to border.

SaluInBord2.png

Yeah???

Nice work Poised pritty much the same comment work on your colour schemes i mean i love brightness and lots of colours but try to stick to 2 maybe 3 colours max then peoples eyes are not being dragged everywhere and no ones getting seizures :D:P

P.s i hope you like my tut i sent you :D

I'm assuming you're talking about my randomness signature(s). I just went crazy for about 10 minutes and ended up with that. I plan on changing it around to one specific color scheme soon.

P.s. I have yet to look at it, but thanks soo much. :D

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

I finally worked some more on my randomness picture.

It's pretty lame. I just wanted to mess around with a a variety of effects.

But I guess it's cool to some extent.

It originally was supposed to be a wallpaper, so you can click on it to view it's original form, which I find to be pretty nice.

RO1sig.png

A lot better, eh?

[i realize there is no border. The reason for this = none. :)]

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Sorry I've been away.

Life's been hectic with school ending and what not.

But I've still been working in PDN, just most it of was Photo Editting.

I did manage to make something I was/am very proud of [more of sig than ava].

Rampage.png

RampageAva.png

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|