gege's place. Be my guest. (2008-03-31: New Wallpaper added)

gege

I'm a big fan of MediaMonkey audio player and some time ago I created a series of wallpapers to match the visual of the new MediaMonkey 3 skin.

These wallpapers were originally published in this post, on MediaMonkey's forum.

Except for the Monkey logo (which was used with permission of MediaMonkey creators, of course), all graphical elements were made from scratch using Paint.NET. Even more: I've put all of them in one single layered PDN file (3.95 MB). This way, anyone can create custom MediaMonkey wallpapers.

Click on the thumbnails to see a bigger version or to download hi-res package from deviantArt:

MM3-Wallpaper1-th.jpg MM3-Wallpaper2-th.jpg MM3-Wallpaper3-th.jpg

MM3-Wallpaper4-th.jpg MM3-Wallpaper5-th.jpg

#5 (the last one) is my favorite. It was built entirely in Paint.NET and it took me a while to recreate that orange orb in hi-res, having only the original small orb from MM skin as a reference.

BWT, if you follow the link to the MediaMonkey forum post, you'll notice I advertised Paint.NET a lot there!!

While I liked the last one as well, I think the first one is the coolest - I always like it when an icon is placed into a 3D space. Very nice job, and I look forward to seeing more from you!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Alright. Old tutorial, new idea, a good cause...

Let me introduce you "Stop Global Warming" wallpaper.

Stock image taken from here. All the rest, pure PDN, as usual.

Click on image to get hi-res version from deviantArt:

stopglobalwarming640x48rs6.jpg

Both Standard and Widescreen versions provided.

Enjoy! And leave your comments!