The Representation Contest! Theme for Number 3

Rubrica

Right, well, since it seems like pyjo has forgotten, I am now starting a poll on our new theme. If you have a suggestion, then post it here.

So far we have:

No ideas. Post an idea, and it will be put here!

I was wondering if I was intended to choose a new subject, but I was also too busy to think about it.

Now I had an idea that was suggested by Rubrica's profile, that states (stated, now it seems to be changed) that he lives (lived) "in the world of literature". Perhaps it is a bit too difficult, but I try to explain it.

The goal is to "represent" in a picture (that can be realistic or abstract or mixed style) the mood inspired by a poem and/or a music.

As an example, I propose this short poem by Friedrich Rückert (1788-1866), that Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) scored for alto and orchestra (

).

It is about those who wasted their time with PdN and this forum, and now wisely ceased their activity.

What do you think about that?

Bye

Pyjo.

I was wondering if I was intended to choose a new subject, but I was also too busy to think about it.

Now I had an idea that was suggested by Rubrica's profile, that states (stated, now it seems to be changed) that he lives (lived) "in the world of literature". Perhaps it is a bit too difficult, but I try to explain it.

The goal is to "represent" in a picture (that can be realistic or abstract or mixed style) the mood inspired by a poem and/or a music.

As an example, I propose this short poem by Friedrich Rückert (1788-1866), that Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) scored for alto and orchestra (

).

It is about those who wasted their time with PdN and this forum, and now wisely ceased their activity.

What do you think about that?

Bye

Pyjo.

I like this idea.