Shockworks

DarkShock

Looks I'll be making a Full Metal signature! :D That was actually my top choice, but I was leaving it up to you guys.

@sokagirl: Thanks! I wanted to try something new. Plus, my last one was too long...

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey everyone! I just finished making the new sig. I haven't published the video yet on WMM, so it might take a while for it to be up on YouTube. Keep a look out because it should be up by later today. I'm still doing a little bit of editing on the video. :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Sorry for three posts in a row, but the new video is now up!!! :mrgreen:

Project Edward! Check it out now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW2ddzhr7Mo

Posting on your gallery? No problem :D

*browse browse browse*

Well, you LIKE animes, don't you? I only read Naruto, Death Note and (short time) Gantz.

Your Metroid Prime picture is AWESOME. Top notch, very good, sir/err.. female sir!

Just one question: girl or guy? (means YOU)

And I would have chosen the ecchi one. LOL ;)

Posting on your gallery? No problem :D

*browse browse browse*

Well, you LIKE animes, don't you? I only read Naruto, Death Note and (short time) Gantz.

Your Metroid Prime picture is AWESOME. Top notch, very good, sir/err.. female sir!

Just one question: girl or guy? (means YOU)

And I would have chosen the ecchi one. LOL ;)

Haha. Ya, I'm a guy. :D I actually like anime and video games. They're basically the only type of sigs I make. I used to watch Naruto, but now I haven't been watching that much of it in a while and with me starting college soon I don't think I'll have much time at all for it. Thanks for the support though and I hope you enjoy all the other work I'll put up in the future.

I'd vote for #3, I like red sigs for some reason, I don't know why ;)

yet yours is blue! hahha

There goes THs always with his sense of humor! :lol:

Yay!!!!! Kudos to you .. Another awesome video I love watching them .. Great job with the signature and I also love how you did the last thanks for watching signature , really cute . :P :wink:

Oh shucks you guys are too kind. :oops:

I didn't expect to do a second video so soon, but you guys really like the first one and it was like sooo three days ago. :D

I'd vote for #3, I like red sigs for some reason, I don't know why ;)

yet yours is blue! hahha

There goes THs always with his sense of humor! :lol:

lol, I like blue too... can't I have multiple color favorites? Yellow is also another one of my favs, so put them together in the color wheel and you get all colors... :lol:

btw, nice vid DarkShock ;)

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I'll keep the videos coming, but I don't think I'll make the next one as quick as I made the second. I might put it up in maybe another four days.

Also: The other two renders from the voting will be used in the next two freestyle videos I make so now you know a little of what's to come. :wink:

Hey guys, I now I said that the next video won't be up for a couple more days, but I got bored about two hours ago and made it already. If you snoop around in my Photobucket you'll see the new freestyle sig. I have uploaded the new video to YouTube, but I set it to private so you can't see it yet. I will set the video to public on Friday. I will notify you guys exactly when it goes public.

Thank you again for your support! :wink:

I love your anime work (the bigger pieces). Great job, keep it up. ;)

I watched the first video and I liked it a lot, although you might want to change that typo in yours keywords. :lol: (hint: freestyle)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

everything is so nice...except the fact that the videos are too fast. XD :P

Yes, they do go fast but just remember that they're not meant to be tutorials. You can try to follow them if you like, but just keep that in mind. I still do have the original recordings of me making the sigs, but they are almost or over 20 minutes, so I can't upload them to YouTube.

I love your anime work (the bigger pieces). Great job, keep it up. ;)

I watched the first video and I liked it a lot, although you might want to change that typo in yours keywords. :lol: (hint: freestyle)

Haha! I didn't catch that thanks! :lol:

I'll fix it. Thanks for you comment. :D

Update! New trace image is on the front page. You can't miss it! :D It took me probably around 2 hours to make.

Here is some images from producing it:

Final Trace:

E1.png

Adding skin tone and hair color:

E3.png

Adding shadow:

E4.png

Extra additions:

E2.png

Final touches:

E5.png

Nice job, I like the update. Looks very cool, and I can tell a lot of time was spent on it.

Keep up the great work!

One question though... Do you have a dA account, cause if not, I definitely suggest one ;)

You get lots of comments and feedback on art there. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Oh shucks. :oops:

The two hours of making that was all worth it since you guys like it. :D

Don't post sigs in your dA account. That's a mistake a certain person who

I really love your larger pieces like I said before, and seeing you have skills in image tracing, why not trace (or even vector) the anime renders and use those in your work. They'd be 100% your work. 8)

EDIT: aand I agree with Welshblue.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|