MOMA - Update 080827

Max Power

What a fun gallery you have. The tree is wonderful and the fan is very clever.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I visited your gallery, you really have advanced! I mean, you were brilliant before, but still!

And also, for clarification, me and Max didn't fall out on page 1 when we suddenly ceased talking, I just continued it in PM form. Although we've both come to the conclusion that I'm a self-obsessed, spoilt kid who knows too much, including things he shouldn't.

very nice job you did there Max...loved the fan from page 1 and the earth keep up the great work

desertcrashsig.gif

Captain need more power. Are more PDN hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I do agree with Rubrica, you really did improve a loooooot! Love the fan, is cool (in any sense)

I could not see the semi-realistic leather tough, think the link is broken, I am interested cause I am in a "making chairs period" right now and I might like to make a leather chair seat :wink:

May be your no-legs Pac-man would enjoy sitting in one of mine no-legs (for the moment...) chairs :lol:

Ciao keep up, you are doing wonderful things!

Ciao

Your work is really nice. I love the dice and your newest image is pretty awesome. I really like your fan too..but it seems to be broken. The bottom part of the image is just flashing like crazy...if I had seizures I think I might have had one. :P

PryoTypeSig.png

congrats on being in the galleria. :D

On your most recent work, excellent job using the brushes! The piece id beautiful, and it holds together so nicely. :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

:lol:

you deserve the praise, whether or not it makes you blush :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

• 2 weeks later...