Bleek II's Gallery(Updated: 6,11,08)

Bleek II

All Images below are 100% generated (no images used) by me in Paint.net unless I say otherwise.

Please click on the full size link above the images. All full size images are .JPG under 256KB; if you want a higher quality version of any image below, feel free to PM me with your email address and which one you want and I will send you a .PNG version.

studi0p.jpg

SelfPp.jpg

^I used that tiny image of me that I took for this piece; other than that it, like all, is 100% PDN. This was a major work for me at 20+ hours.

MoveLifeForAllp.jpg

^simple/fun-wallpaper

dez3p.jpg

^spent way to much time on this

dualtonep.png

^Just a little project. I used a photo of myself as a source.

lettersp.jpg

NWCLSaddp.jpg

^I have a typo in my own name.....maybe I'll fix it and put a better font in some day

LSSUwallpaperp.jpg

4x3 version

^(new)A wall paper that I made for the university I am attending

Close, it's my art studio. The perspective is a little off and I never put faucets on the sinks but the work put in totals about 15 hours.

Do I see a second -Expiration-(Whose work is incredible)? :wink: Nice Work!

Those are awesome!

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I'm giving this gallery a bum because it's seems to have disappeared. I mean totally disappeared. It was no where to be found on any page of The Pictorium. Can anyone explain this? Anyway, there's been a update since the last post. I hope this works.

Update: I was using the FireFox find tool to search for the topic and now that I know where it is the find tool still can't find it. Maybe I just missed it when I used my I eyes but I really couldn't find it.... whatever....I'll see if someone else can find it next time, haha. Sorry about the bump people.

did you go down to the bottom of the pictorium page and look on page 2. don't worry it will ebb and flow move around as people comment on others works and then you add something new and it will come back to the top again.

keep drawing and adding but be careful that can backfire as well if you start putting in just rubbish to bring your gallery to the top people will tend to skip over it next time they come to look. and dund dund dund to the bottom it will sink.

:wink: do good work, add good/great work often. practice at least 10 pictures per actual post. remember around here quality wins over quantity. same goes for post counts, high numbers don't necessarily mean importance.

You have a nice gallery by the way, and I look forward to seeing some real fine art work coming from you .

ciao

• 4 weeks later...

Once a month update bump!

I'll be working on finishing the "Dez" for next month and more!!

I'm also thinking about make this gallery a little easier on the eyes, but that's not a the top of my todo list right now.

Good work Bleek II, this is the first time I see your gallery, and it looks great. :)

EliteOverride25.png

:) Visit-> My Website <-Visit :)

Please Call Me Elite Override

The trick to flying is throwing yourself at the floor and missing.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an update bump.

1-The desert speeder image is finished, CHECK IT OUT!!!

2-Gallery has a bit of an improved format... too lazy to make it any better

Thanks to all who have replied here, all have been very nice. I would like to get more detailed feedback, like what do or do not like about any of the items. However if you just just want to say how much you love the work here, feel free; I like the feel good candy too :D .

• 1 month later...

This is a one month update bump.

^I'm glad you like the mass media image. It was a fun project.

-Small update for the dez image.

-New wallpaper