ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

Hi I am new here but really like Paint.net! I think I am experienced and have been rated high novice to low mod on a couple of sights for my sigs! I basically create Tags and sigs so I hope you guys like my stuff! If you guys ever need help or any tips just ask!

Also in case you are wondering if you see two of the same sig dont worry they are the same but one is mroe likely an edit and more revamped version! And tips are nice hope you like my stuff again!

Tags:

t66mf5.png

25s2ww0.png

20iw5me.png

29fuha9.png

iglwkl.png

x3algl.png

v4whmv.png

ae2jcg.png

33otevb.png

5a2r9z.png

2hnrsc4.png

23w8gg4.png

6ygjs5.png

kb84er.png

6z0l7b.png

20zweuq.png

15rhxl2.png

a27rjk.png

am5e06.png

rkooew.png

2wrg7ew.png

2sbonkh.png

jre0xl.png

whmblc.png

6y08b5.png

2w4e4js.png

149d1uf.png

2ecg2a8.png

303fm9y.png

29purl1.png

14n1i7c.png

psvg4.png

263jyq1.jpg

axxl5j.png

ziot8y.png

j6tp5f.png

30j5s93.png

jz7b6b.png

2ugosx3.png

epog8j.png < Minimilastic

11gllwj.png

axbhop.png

ettx82.png

2zy96rn.png

v4z8r6.png

2qter7a.png

2uji529.png

2zp2grt.png

34j9ilv.png < R.I.P Larissa

v6t4wm.png

jrcin7.png

i6yyyu.png

121cytv.png

2q2iuxv.png

jrqqkj.png

impid4.png

124k8p0.png

30bojef.png

260g8jn.png

289wh1w.png

jpeakg.png

3afpe.png

29f5p8g.jpg

20qgxes.png

2n0r75z.png

2a5gfo6.png

amzix1.png

117tqbs.png

205719k.png

1ghi0y.png

2unzr10.png

ffd7k0.png

25pmhz8.png

I hope you guy's like my work and I didnt not make any mistakes or breal any rules....

{Ch@/\/\p}

Welcome to the forums! The stuff you've posted here looks good, though you may want to diversify a bit color wise ( :) ). Keep it up!

Yes it is.. I used my PS trial ages ago and Gimp will not download on my computer… but I never liked them anyway’s but I fell in love with Paint.net =). Do you actually think it is good? And could you guys help me when is the next SOTW I really want to enter and get noticed….

{Ch@/\/\p}

Hi, interesting sigs.

Maybe you should try Google to find an image rotation script so that you can show all your signatures alternately.

KaHuc.png

That would be cool.. do you like them or by interesting you mean bleh! I am thinking of entering the next SOTW or going for sig of the year! But I am to suckish…

{Ch@/\/\p}

]That would be cool.. do you like them or by interesting you mean bleh!

Some of them I like and some I don't. Just note that some are slightly over the maximum signature size on this board.

KaHuc.png

Oh.. I will not be using them as sigs.. that’s why some art tags as display.. think I have the potential to win SOTW? And about that sig rotation how would I do that??

{Ch@/\/\p}

Ok.. sorry but that is way to complicated for me… and when is the next sotw.. also thanks for the help I am going to make you a tag gift sometime this week =) nd by potetial I meant with my talent...

{Ch@/\/\p}

Holy smokes you're good! (darn looks like I have competition)

I was going to ask you if they were 100%PdN, but I saw your answer to that. You have to teach me your style, man. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I was going to ask you if they were 100%PdN, but I saw your answer to that. You have to teach me your style, man. :D

I thought I was your competition.. ehm? lol jk Mark.. I mean shocky..:)

very nice style.. I sent you a PM champ.

I thought I was your competition.. ehm? lol jk Mark.. I mean shocky..:)

very nice style.. I sent you a PM champ.

Yeah, but your sig isn't 100% PdN made. Don't you use PS?

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Yup 100% PDN like I said I fell in love I got you’re Pm but I did not know exactly what you mean and. Darkshock.. competition pfft yeah right you’re stuff is amazing!! Maybe we can be a little Sig team?

You guys think I have a chance at winning any awards or SOTW and I will have a update and make a new sig soon!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Darkshock.. competition pfft yeah right you’re stuff is amazing!! Maybe we can be a little Sig team?

You guys think I have a chance at winning any awards or SOTW and I will have a update and make a new sig soon!

1. Thanks! :D

2. Sure, but it would depend on what the SOTW theme is. I might make a SOTW for complete video game related sigs. I'm going to ask for Moderator approval.

P.S. your work is still freakin' amazing :D

Thanks again.. I am making a sig now…

{Ch@/\/\p}

Just try to not make me jealous. :D

I haven't made any images in a while so I'm going to start on one right now. I don't have any plans on what I'll make, but I always just wing it with my sigs.

Yup 100% PDN like I said I fell in love I got you’re Pm but I did not know exactly what you mean and. Darkshock.. competition pfft yeah right you’re stuff is amazing!! Maybe we can be a little Sig team?

{Ch@/\/\p}

My current one is 100% PDN, my last's BG was PS...

Anyway.. love the work Champ.. :)

Hey thanks.. and this is a meh piece did not really like it but here it is:

th_11h6kqt.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Are you .. like following a tutorial for these? Because your current and most recent tags are.. well. erm.. alike.. O_O

You continuously follow the same color scheme...

ALL OF YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS AMAZING STUFF TO YOUR SIGNATURES!

I wish I knew how to do them...Its like im stuck behind learning nothing, while everyone else is surpassing me... :cry:

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...