Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

I dedicate Sundays visiting galleries (no tickets to pay :D ) of course till now your morning glory is your masterpiece (sure many more coming) the transparency yet the consistency of the moon are superb, I love a lot also the photomanipulation in the wooden frame (do not change the colors anymore, they are perfect)

Ciao ciao

Thanks for dropping by Topezia!

My latest Planet/Space scene: Forsaken. It's an experiment in space/planet lighting with Paint.NET.

forsakenplanet-1.jpg

Fullview for all the details!

Hello Commander, I am really liking the avatar and sig. I also like how you got the clouds different colors in each window pane of the photo manipulation. Nice.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Hey! I was hoping you had a Pictorium thread, 'cause I needed a place to compliment you on your new POD sig-atar combo. ;)

I've heard the previews, and the new album sounds pretty awesome. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Hey! I was hoping you had a Pictorium thread, 'cause I needed a place to compliment you on your new POD sig-atar combo. ;)

I've heard the previews, and the new album sounds pretty awesome. :D

It does indeed, I downloaded it on iTunes as soon as I heard it was out. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

New Pic! I've redone my current-ever-in-development space pic. The foreground is absent, 'till I get inspired and render a new one in Terragen. The rings are gone as well, 'till I find a better way of rendering them in PdN. Minor improvements to the planet, improved stars, and a snazzy nebula are the current features!

th_roadp2-3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

shiny! :D

I like it, I think because of the dividing line and the contrast between the two directions of lines in it. In other words, for the exact same reason I like your sig/avatar combo! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

• 1 month later...

I like stopping by your gallery from time to time to see what you are working on. I enjoy seeing your work. It was seeing your sig somewhere else that brought me here this time. I thought, "I should tell Sozo how much I like his sig", but it would seem that would be redundant. Oh well, I like your sig.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 1 month later...

It's been a while... months in fact, since my last upload here. Summer and the beginning of college has absorbed all my time. So anyway, here's something I made whilst messing around today. I'll call it "The Mark of Sozo" for lack of any better idea. It comes in 2 flavors.

markofsozolarge.pngmarkofsozo.png

• 4 weeks later...

New widescreen wallpaper, full 1920x1200. All Paint.NET of course. Believe it or not, it wasn't derived from any online tutorial. I was just messing around.

HINT: XP users, this is one of the very few wallpapers that goes well with the Olive colored theme.

th_wally.jpg

Another space scene for your enjoyment. Full size is 1920x1200.

UPDATE POSTED BELOW!

t_Untitledm_7153c95.jpg

Click for link to full version. Right below the bar that says image, there will be another loading bar. After it's done you will be able to zoom in.