MadJik'All Art... Testing and creating 04/2018

MadJik

Thanks Ash.

Futuristic subway, 100%pdn

1680x1050 on my DA

th_theshuttleS.jpg.

Super! I love it, put some people inside and let's go for the opening ride :lol:

That is nice, even interesting. I say interesting because most of the time when I look at your work I think, "Now how would I do that?". Use one of your plugins no doubt. One thing I have noticed about you is that you are not afraid of color. I love color. Did you do that center part with kaleidoscope?

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 2 months later...

You are the best PDN user I have ever seen! Along with Ash. You are damn BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, and keep it up,

Matt469

• 3 months later...

I love your work MadJik,wow---I could only wish to get that good. Do you really believe you can teach an old dog new tricks? :D I'm turning 51 soon..I am only beginning to learn PDn. Its so cool. I have tried psp and other paint programs but this totally RAWKS! Absolutely stunning work madJik..I like! :mrgreen:

banner4PDN.jpg

Welcome to my world, along with other disasters.

I love your work MadJik,wow---I could only wish to get that good. Do you really believe you can teach an old dog new tricks? :D I'm turning 51 soon..I am only beginning to learn PDn. Its so cool. I have tried psp and other paint programs but this totally RAWKS! Absolutely stunning work madJik..I like! :mrgreen:

Thank you!

As OMA did, you could learn one effect per day and play with every parameters to see how they work...

Also, you must use layers with/without transparency and play with the blendmode (and with more than only 2 layers)...

Welcome and enjoy PDN...

• 1 month later...

Dude! Mad'jik really says it all, but, if you're so good,(and it's obvious that you are) why the under skill'd sig?

I bet you sneezed that out in like five secs. I don't get it. Brag a little, why dontcha. you earned it you know.

GS

sig001.jpg

My Stuff

• 1 month later...
Thanks,

(Another kind of ribbons) Called this one "Bleu Orange"

bleuorange.jpg

looks great,sort of underwaterish. by the way, was it supposed to be "Bleu" like in French or was it a mistake?

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Thanks,

(Another kind of ribbons) Called this one "Bleu Orange"

bleuorange.jpg

looks great,sort of underwaterish. by the way, was it supposed to be "Bleu" like in French or was it a mistake?

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

• 4 weeks later...

All of your artwork is so :shock: :!:.

I can only hope I'll be as good as you. I really like "A Cavern," it's almost like Emerald City underground.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the image you call “Ribbons” and would love to know how you did that.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thank you all for comments...

All of your artwork is so :shock: :!:.

I can only hope I'll be as good as you. I really like "A Cavern," it's almost like Emerald City underground.

The left & right side were made with Chaoscope...

I love the image you call “Ribbons” and would love to know how you did that.

Playing with ribbons... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21007