MadJik'All Art... Testing and creating 04/2018

MadJik

Looks absolutely fungal.   Where's my Lamisil??   Great job @MadJik!   Love it!  <3    :D

Hey, @MadJik, do you think you could create a plugin that would closely acheive the look of rotational fractals like this?

Some of your plugins seriously, plus TR"s Strange Attractor (which reminds me a lot of Choascope), would give Apophysis users the run for the money.

Edited by TrevorOutlaw
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

Hey, @MadJik, do you think you could create a plugin that would closely acheive the look of rotational fractals like this?

Some of your plugins seriously, plus TR"s Strange Attractor (which reminds me a lot of Choascope), would give Apophysis users the run for the money.

If someone provides me the math formula, I'll see what I can do.

I really like (and I'm surprised) to see how users like @oma @Seerose @Pixey @lynxster4 @Eli and (sorry for) the others could do with paint.net and the plugins effects.

Have you tried  each and every of my plugins under the texture menu?  

As a lot of them (Animal, Fractal attractor, Perlin, Julia, etc.) give the opportunity to the user to "travel" inside the rendering, playing with the sliders.

I think plugins are good to fill the "initial white page" and once the first step is made, the creativity is awake to accomplish some master piece of "art" at our level.

This picture was created/published in 2008, without this recent plugins...

ab2_800.jpg

NB: When I said creativity, for me it is : test, do, undo, redo, retest, etc. I never know how it will end.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

<3 @MadJik!

I am always impressed with what you are doing. :trophy:  Unique in its kind. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

" Vision through a microscope" is also so beautiful. Apropos, I try all flugins, I find one more beautiful than the other.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Wow @MadJik   those are awesome!   <3  I also like Reworked Nebulos...looks like liquid metal.  I like Julia Spirals, too. Great works!  :D

Rep tomorrow...

Edited by lynxster4

Always a joy to see what you do with these Plugins of yours :star:.  This one really took my eye 'Vitrail using lightrays' - fantastic result :D.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

Fantastic new works! I especially love the woven effect in the first one...Woven Photo, right?

No Woven Photo used here...

I started with Make some abstract with PDN v1

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111905-make-some-abstract-with-pdn-v1-2017-10-21/

but with more lines and crossing lines like

Untitled.jpg

+ polar inversion + seamless texture maker + lot of other things...

• Upvote 2

Just lovely @MadJik   <3    I like #2.  You sure know how to use the plugins!  :)

<3 @ MadJik

Your new "abstract" pictures are breathtaking. In any case, your work is always very nice.  :trophy: Thank you for sharing. :coffee: :cake:

PS: You once wrote: You do not want coffee and cake. What do you want to drink and eat?

Sorry! For the circumstances. :(

Edited by Seerose

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

4 hours ago, Seerose said:

<3 @ MadJik

Deine neuen "Abstract" -Bilder sind atemberaubend. Auf jeden Fall ist deine Arbeit immer sehr nett. :Trophäe: Ich danke Ihnen für das Teilen. :Kaffee: :Kuchen:

PS: Du hast einmal geschrieben: Du willst keinen Kaffee und Kuchen. What do you want to drink and eat? ;)

Sorry, I don't read german/deutch

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, lynxster4 said:

Just lovely @MadJik   <3    I like #2.  You sure know how to use the plugins!  :)

As I create some plugins I also use them...

Thank you all

• Like 1