expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Thank you Bob. :)

You as well, carazon. However, there is no tutorial on how to create the effect in my sig, as I converted a Photoshop tutorial in order to create it. It consisted of many layers of clouds set to different blending modes. I'll try and make a tut if I have time, but high school just started a few weeks ago, so I may or may not have the time to.

However, there is no tutorial on how to create the effect in my sig, as I converted a Photoshop tutorial in order to create it. It consisted of many layers of clouds set to different blending modes. I'll try and make a tut if I have time, but high school just started a few weeks ago, so I may or may not have the time to.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, Im new here, but I have been using PDN for a long time now, I have seen your creations, they are amazing, I have been using PDN for about 3 years now, I know a lot of tricks. I think that the picture you call energy, I think that's what you call it, is AWESOME!! I even tried to do it myself but with a few different things in it. MINE STINKS!!! I have no idea how you did that, but if you would please explain it to me that would be great. I doubt you will reveal how you did it but I thought it was worth a shot. If you want to tell me or show me in steps or in a tutorial type thing, you could send it to me at jaydude240@yahoo.com, I would really appreciate it, I think your work is great.

Keep making amazing pictures,

PDNlover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
You're becoming an "Ash" - well done, I enjoy looking at your gallery! Your miles better than I could ever be!

First of all, he's even more miles ahead of me so :P

Secondly I believe that Ash is one of the many gods of Paint.NET and so are you :D If you don't agree with that then... you can be a demigod :D!!

Archived