expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Although I guess a way to make a photoshop image look PDN would be to import each layer into PDN.

True, but I assure you, I do not nor have I ever used Photoshop in any of the works displayed in my gallery and elsewhere.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Although I guess a way to make a photoshop image look PDN would be to import each layer into PDN.

Yeah, Sometimes it is hard to tell, we'll just have to trust.

There are always someways people can think of to cheat, but what's the point?

To make yourself look good. However, the damage done to your integrity would not be worth it in my opinion.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I was thinking about making a combo tut on a few text styles but I want to come up with a couple more and perfect/ease-afy them all so that they wont be too hard to remake, there will be a glassy type in there but it's not like yours just so you know ;) And theres no tellin when this tut will be comin out haha.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

All of your work is beautiful. I liked one of your wallpapers (PI+) so much that it's now my desktop, and I had trouble deciding whether or not to keep PI+ as my desktop or use industrialize instead. I particularly like the cleanness of your pieces. :)

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Yay! That's two other people who have used my PI+ wallpaper! :D

Thank you very much ZizOiz. :mrgreen:

@Jake: Okay then, I'll try to perfectify (<-lol) my glass letters too. Lets see who can make it better. :twisted:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

New piece! (see first post)

Energy - an expiredConcept

I normally don't do any photo manipulations and working with stocks, but when I saw this Photoshop tutorial, I couldn't resist. I twisted it a little (okay, a lot), and I came up with this nice picture. Surprisingly, it was only 13 layers, but with a lot of blend modes and clouds. Lots and lots of clouds.

Enjoy!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

:shock:

I said "wow" out loud when I saw it- looks so dramatic, with the intense colors through the bubble. The ripple looks even nicer at this size!

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Thank you ZizOiz! :D

The ripples were actually achieved through a different method this time than in my sig, it has much more "glow."

EDIT: Nooooooooo! I just checked out the link, and Photobucket resized my "uncropped unresized" version. So its actually smaller. :x

EDIT 2: Just switched over to a new image host (IMGSync. Up to 5 mb file size!). I'm re-uploading the full uncropped unresized version and adding in the link.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

New piece! (see first post)

Energy - an expiredConcept

I normally don't do any photo manipulations and working with stocks, but when I saw this Photoshop tutorial, I couldn't resist. I twisted it a little (okay, a lot), and I came up with this nice picture. Surprisingly, it was only 13 layers, but with a lot of blend modes and clouds. Lots and lots of clouds.

Enjoy!

Great job on the new one! Did you set the overall bubble layer to color burn? That's what it looks like to me - anyways - great job on it - very well done 8)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Bubble in the new one much better :) :nod:

Thank you Ash. :D

Amazing... You are truly a pdn artist. great work.

Thanks jerkfight! :)

Do you happen to have any tips on how you did PI+/spring? I'm trying to see if I can make something new out of it; it looks awesome. Thanks.

Well, PI+ was made using a transparent weave, with 6 polar inversions placed at one of the four corners with the coordinates (+/-0.90, +/-0.90). I just experimented to see what looked good.

Spring was made with Random Dots set at full settings. Then I desaturated it, and ran a PI+ in the top right hand corner. Again with the coordinates (0.90,0.90). I think one of them is negative but I forgot. But it was in the top right hand corner. Then a simple radial gradient in the background, a translucent Light Ray, and some lens flare to top it off.

All my polar inversions were set to Clamp to Edge, for both pieces.

Great job on the new one! Did you set the overall bubble layer to color burn? That's what it looks like to me - anyways - great job on it - very well done 8)

Actually, there were 2 layers of cloud set to varying transparencies. One was set to Overlay, the other was set to Reflect to get that shiny white spot on the upper left hand corner. Thanks for the praise. :P

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

You never do things by halves... everything looks perfect, clean and very difficult :o)

Ha! You fell right into my trap! :twisted:

Anyways, thank you very much! :D

Energy looks fantastic! :shock: , I first noticed it in your sig, but since I saw the larger image...

Great work!

Well, actually, the Energy in my sig is different than the Energy in my gallery. After creating the one in my sig, I wasn't satisfied and I remade the entire thing from scratch (besides the stock photos, of course). Thank you! :mrgreen:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png