expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

Again, :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , :shock: , and :shock: , and maybe even :o

You're really good

:shock: So ... many ... smilies ... :shock:

Thanks MixMan, looking forward to updates in your gallery as well. :mrgreen:

expiration, you make me cry :shock: . Not only your results, but your ideas as well.

Thank you Crimson.

And while working on the glass lettering, I thought of a new idea:

Glassy 3D Text :shock: :shock:

Although I probably couldn't do it. :lol:

WARNING: Shock Smiley Overload. Initiating Shut Down Sequence.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Hmmm...Best quote ever....
[Luke] I can’t believe it.

[Yoda] That is why you fail.

Well, I think you could :)

Hehe ...

When I say 3D Glassy Text, I don't mean pseudo-glassy, like, transparent white reflection thingy, I mean extremely realistic glassy objects, such as your works, but in text style. I have yet to even get a nice glass texture, but I'd like to think I'm getting close. :wink:

Also, I know you use Shape 3D to create your shapes, but I'd like to know whether or not you do a lot of post - S3D work on your glass pieces.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Hmmm...Best quote ever....
[Luke] I can’t believe it.

[Yoda] That is why you fail.

Well, I think you could :)

Hehe ...

When I say 3D Glassy Text, I don't mean pseudo-glassy, like, transparent white reflection thingy, I mean extremely realistic glassy objects, such as your works, but in text style. I have yet to even get a nice glass texture, but I'd like to think I'm getting close. :wink:

Also, I know you use Shape 3D to create your shapes, but I'd like to know whether or not you do a lot of post - S3D work on your glass pieces.

I understood what you wanted (Realistic glass) :wink:

And the answer is yes, S3D is never the last step.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I like the glassy text you've got going there. It's something I might try when I have (a lot of) extra time :P

Don't forget to watch you're anti-aliasing when you make your letters :wink:

Still an avid fan of your work :)

Thank you. :D

The tut you posted looked fun so I gave it a shot, if you want to see what I came up with let me know ;)

Which one? :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Thank you Oma. :D

Good luck with the tutorial, I bet you'll put it to shame. :lol:

I might make a tut for this, but I just saw Jake2k's version, which looks better than mine, in my opinion. :oops:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Hi, I'm amazed by your Glass Lettering piece. It is very nice. However, I was wondering if it was 100% PdN or PdN at all. I've found a tutorial for making lettering nearly identical to "your" lettering. Could you please confirm the validity of this piece somehow? You could do this by generally telling me how you created the lettering, or (if you dare) release a PdN file of this magnificent piece. (The last option is obviously completely optional, but I would be astounded to see such a creation in PdN.)

I don't mind if you wish to get back with me privately (via PM or email), but I do hope you will be able to reply.

Thank you.

EDIT: I've just found your post introducing this new glass lettering. The post contains the tutorial I was referencing earlier. I'm quite sure, now, that your new piece is PdN. I still wonder a bit, though, if it is 100% PdN.

An actual tutorial for this text would just be brilliant if this is 100% PdN! People who haven't "discovered" you will soon find (from your tutorial) that you are a great artist. Aside from recognition, the tutorial will most definitely be sticky'd and will be very, very popular.

I thank you once again for your putting up with me and my dumb skepticism.

drew-10.png

Hi, I'm amazed by your Glass Lettering piece. It is very nice. However, I was wondering if it was 100% PdN or PdN at all. I've found a tutorial for making lettering nearly identical to "your" lettering. Could you please confirm the validity of this piece somehow? You could do this by generally telling me how you created the lettering, or (if you dare) release a PdN file of this magnificent piece. (The last option is obviously completely optional, but I would be astounded to see such a creation in PdN.)

I don't mind if you wish to get back with me privately (via PM or email), but I do hope you will be able to reply.

Thank you.

PDN can do a lot more than people believe.

I believe -Expiration-.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

PDN can do a lot more than people believe.

Yes, this is quite true. Every day I use this amazing program, I always discover methods for improving my "pieces" (if you can call them that).

This glassy lettering has definitely inspired me to find a way to recreate it using all of PdN's power.

drew-10.png

Thank you.

EDIT: I've just found your post introducing this new glass lettering. The post contains the tutorial I was referencing earlier. I'm quite sure, now, that your new piece is PdN. I still wonder a bit, though, if it is 100% PdN.

An actual tutorial for this text would just be brilliant if this is 100% PdN! People who haven't "discovered" you will soon find (from your tutorial) that you are a great artist. Aside from recognition, the tutorial will most definitely be sticky'd and will be very, very popular.

I thank you once again for your putting up with me and my dumb skepticism.

A tutorial eh? Its been a while since I've done one of those ...

And its okay to be skeptical about things. Nothing worse than a Photoshopper coming in and claiming to be 100% PDN, right? :wink:

I'll think about it (read: I'll do it if I have time). :)

If you would like, I could still validate it by giving you the (watermarked) .pdn file.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

If you would like, I could still validate it by giving you the (watermarked) .pdn file.

I do believe that this was created in PdN. However, I still wouldn't mind viewing the (understandably watermarked) .pdn file, and I would greatly appreciate it.

drew-10.png