expiredConcepts - Latest: Audio Jungle Wallpapers Released!

-Expiration-

3DLogo-1.png

Welcome to expiredConcepts, a personal gallery dedicated to showcasing the works of me, expiration.

Don't hesitate to take a look, and feel free to comment, be it constructive criticism or compliments.

Note: Currently reformatting gallery.

• Turning all images into thumbnails to reduce loading time.
    Reformatting pictures to be placed side by side.

Wallpapers:

_________________________________________________________________________PI+__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Spring__________________________________________________________________________Duality- Life and Death

th_PI1.png th_SpringBGFinal.png th_Duality-LifeandDeathWIP.png

Wallpaper Pack Released!

Splash.png

Audio Jungle Wallpapers

2585158200_2c6b4e356f_m.jpg 2584327567_468d53d011_m.jpg 2592634568_270597675d_m.jpg

Download the .PDNs!

Audio Jungle: Jaguar | Audio Jungle: Snake | Audio Jungle: Hummingbird

Random:

_____________________________Tech Ring____________________________________________________________________________________________________Industrialize__________________________________________________________________________PDN Orb Logo________________________________________________________________Businessman

th_Technical.png th_Industrialize.png th_PDNLogo.png th_Businessman.png

Contest Entries:

__________SOTW#14: Valentine's Day_______________SOTW#15: Chinese New Years

th_ValentinesDay.png th_CNYSig.png

MSC #8: WikipediaFirefox 3 Security ConceptFirefox 3 Organic Concept

th_WikiSkinned.png th_SecurityDesign.png th_FF3T-ShirtDesign.png

Glass and Ice

(Yes, they get a whole section to themselves)

Ice Cube Experiments

th_IceCubeExperiment.png th_IceCubeExperimentv2.png

Flow

th_Flow.png

Glassy Lettering

th_GlassyLettering.png

Photo Manipulations

Energy

th_PMCroppedandResized.png

Stock Images:

Person

Background

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Your business man still amazes me, and makes me jealous. That was about the same time I was working on my Mii, and your business man looks times over better than Nintendo's own Mii's, lol. As well as your first wallpaper, that has been my wallpaper for about a week now.

signature.png

Thanks Mike! If you want, I could give you a few pointers on the Businessman. :wink:

And glad to see you like my PI+ Wallpaper. Its the first time I really started to experiment with Polar Inversion.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

good stuff man, love the b-man haha :D

Thanks, I'm a big fan of your work too! Especially your skin mock-ups and 3D Text works.

Wow those vector art-ish backgrounds are really good! Were they 100% paint.net?

Thank you, but the Duality- Life and Death wasn't 100% PDN. I had to use stocks for most of the silhouettes. But the vector-like art in the background are 95% Paint.NET.

Also, the tree in the Spring wallpaper was composed of different extracted PS brushes.

you're a very good paint.net artist, i really like your work :)

You are not so bad yourself. :wink:

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

You're becoming an "Ash"

Heh, I wish. :?

Well done, I enjoy looking at your gallery! Your miles better than I could ever be!

Thanks, I'm sure if you got just a little more practice, you could be making great masterpieces!

dude your stuff is awsome :D

Thank you. Your work is coming along very nicely as well.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Thank you Sabrown. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

100% PDN or not, Duality is amazing.

I honestly don't see what the huge deal on this forum is when it comes to your work not being 100% PDN. I know, it's a PDN forum. But just because you didn't use only PDN doesn't mean your work isn't amazing. Nor does it mean that PDN wasn't capable.

I really love your work :D Did that talent come naturally? Or did you practice a whole lot (before you got to the forums? As I remember the first piece you showed was actually quite good)?

I especially like your businessman. Eh heh, I tried doing a bit myself (on my "universal gallery"), so thnks for the inspiration

100% PDN or not, Duality is amazing.

I honestly don't see what the huge deal on this forum is when it comes to your work not being 100% PDN. I know, it's a PDN forum. But just because you didn't use only PDN doesn't mean your work isn't amazing. Nor does it mean that PDN wasn't capable.

Thank you Tendercrisp. I made that when I wasn't as practiced as I am now, so I resorted to using stocks. However, I tend to lean towards 100% PDN if at all possible.

I really love your work :D Did that talent come naturally? Or did you practice a whole lot (before you got to the forums? As I remember the first piece you showed was actually quite good)?

I especially like your businessman. Eh heh, I tried doing a bit myself (on my "universal gallery"), so thnks for the inspiration

Thanks worldnewser. I think the practice/talent thing is split 50/50. I wouldn't consider myself a natural, but I'd like to think of myself as at least somewhat talented. :wink:

:shock:

That's all I've got to say.

Wow. (pretend it's in all caps. :P)

:shock:

Thanks D@lton. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Thank you KingOIII. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Wow - really great job, I see you're very experienced with graphics.

I think you did a really great job on the wallpapers you posted. PI+ is really cool - like a new age polar inversion and Spring and Duality are both a really cool style of art. Kind of abstract, I really like them.

Your random ones are awesome too - The Orb Logo is amazingly sharp, with a nice use of gradients, Industrialize reminds me of some kind of computer world - really awesome job on that one too, Technical is really nice, but I would suggest trying to get some more AA. Last, but not least, I really think Businessman is amazing. It's nice and sharp, and looks really, really good. I'd really like to know how you made that, for the clothes' and hair's wrinkles are really well placed, and the image looks really good overall.

You do a really great job, and I wish I had 1/10th of your skill, keep it up.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Man, you are honestly my favourite pdner, your stuff is amazing and I definately look up to your work.

I agree

Thanks Sabrown. :D

Wow - really great job, I see you're very experienced with graphics.

I think you did a really great job on the wallpapers you posted. PI+ is really cool - like a new age polar inversion and Spring and Duality are both a really cool style of art. Kind of abstract, I really like them.

Your random ones are awesome too - The Orb Logo is amazingly sharp, with a nice use of gradients, Industrialize reminds me of some kind of computer world - really awesome job on that one too, Technical is really nice, but I would suggest trying to get some more AA. Last, but not least, I really think Businessman is amazing. It's nice and sharp, and looks really, really good. I'd really like to know how you made that, for the clothes' and hair's wrinkles are really well placed, and the image looks really good overall.

You do a really great job, and I wish I had 1/10th of your skill, keep it up.

Thanks Nab, you are pretty good at PDN yourself, especially with spacescapes, an area I have yet to explore. Thanks for the tip on Technical, I'll see what I can do. As for Businessman, it's all about light source. It took a while for me to figure out, but once you get it down, it just comes easily. :P

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

dude your stuff is awsome :D

Thank you. Your work is coming along very nicely as well.

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Thanks R3venge. It took quite a while to line everything up nicely. :x

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png