Sign in to follow this  
Rubrica

Rubrica's Gallery - I'm Back!

wow @ I'll be the light ... that is awesome. Great texture and atmosphere in that piece. Nice updates as well :)

Your memorial to Code_Ember is another great piece and I'm sure he's smiling down @ you.

Respect.

:oops: thought i had commented in here ages ago :oops:

You have some wonderful pieces in here, i really like your pixel art a lot..I personally would get too impatient and do something else :lol:. Too much work to comment individually so ill blanket it all and say great job :wink:

:lol: i assume for your latest pixel competition :P, i may even venture into it myself *makes a square* :lol:

Edit at below comment so not to spam up your gallery: lol if i did do that and win that would be insane :lol:

Wow! I really love the mist image. Very neat how it looks so real. :P And the cupcake is NOT rubbish! I actually love the way it looks.

that cupcake is brilliant rubrica. Awesome pixel art... the only thing that is wrong with it is the top half could use some dithering.

makes me hungry though... oom nom nom nom nom cupcakes :D

The cupcake is good, Rubrica. You are so talented for your age. (I bet people bring that up a lot.) Love all the stuff here!

[off-topic]I just realised I have to go on NationStates![/off-topic]

My badcake seems to be very popular. I can't see why. :D Yeah, people do say that a lot. It's better than the mockery I get at school.

Off-topic: I'd already dealt with my NS issues when you posted. :D

I'm sorry to be off-topic, but what's their reason for mockery? I mean you're a very talented person and very bright for your age. I'm sorry to hear that.

My badcake seems to be very popular. I can't see why. :D Yeah, people do say that a lot. It's better than the mockery I get at school.

Off-topic: I'd already dealt with my NS issues when you posted. :D

It's not a badcake! :D I thought they would. Similarly to HELEN, I was wondering why they mock you? They're probably just jealous of your superior abilities.

Off-topic: I couldn't deal with mine as BT cut me off again. Temporarily, they say.

Not really artwork so much as an experimental concept, here's my new sig and av set. Extreme kudos and cookies to anyone who guesses what it is. You probably won't.

mathematicsav.png

mathematicssig.png