Rubrica's Gallery - I'm Back!

Rubrica

:oops: thought i had commented in here ages ago :oops:

You have some wonderful pieces in here, i really like your pixel art a lot..I personally would get too impatient and do something else :lol:. Too much work to comment individually so ill blanket it all and say great job :wink:

that cupcake is brilliant rubrica. Awesome pixel art... the only thing that is wrong with it is the top half could use some dithering.

makes me hungry though... oom nom nom nom nom cupcakes :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

My badcake seems to be very popular. I can't see why. :D Yeah, people do say that a lot. It's better than the mockery I get at school.

Off-topic: I'd already dealt with my NS issues when you posted. :D

It's not a badcake! :D I thought they would. Similarly to HELEN, I was wondering why they mock you? They're probably just jealous of your superior abilities.

Off-topic: I couldn't deal with mine as BT cut me off again. Temporarily, they say.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rubrica, just had a browse through your gallery (I'm new to the forums), and there's some very impressive stuff. You must have a lot of patience, pixel art can be so time consuming, but always comes out with a satisfying result. I remember I did a pixel art picture of a pickup truck a while back, took me a good hour or so. Never did it again, haha :lol: I'm liking the above image. Looks very professional

Ha, thank you very much. It can be bothersome, but it's worth the effort.

And seeing as no-one is going to guess it, I'll explain my latest av and sig to you all; they are sample space table for the numbers one to six. The left one is the sum of the numbers for a square converted to a scale of best fit in colour, the second is multiplication, the third subtraction, the final one on the right division. I like mathematics and being extremely geeky. :D