Go to My Website For More! :D ↓ Look at my Sig for the link ↓

More coming soon :)

The Best :D

Yet to be added...

Yet to be added...

Sigs

Yet to be added...

Links to Large Pictures

futureistictvtoworkonbe9.th.pngwindowvt3.th.pngabstractartzo5.th.pngbackgroundcirclesqe9.th.jpg

outdustrializeun1.th.pngfractaltastickf5.th.pngatvlogoze9.th.pngbluepf8.th.png

nofishingnq0.th.pngtwisttasticgz4.th.jpgbackgroundeasterzb0.th.jpg80650593gl0.th.png

planetom1.th.pngorbjk0.th.pngxplodepy4.th.pngfrozenjc9.th.png

200thpostcc3.th.pngswirlhe9.th.pngflametwistku2.th.pngabstractwebon3.th.png

mandeltwistet3.th.pngxpbliss20052id3.th.jpgbutterflyontilezo0.th.pngfcpq3.th.png

theworldih2.th.pngwallpapergv1.th.pnglighteo4.th.jpgapollo563oo1.th.png

neontasticlt1.th.jpg

Thanks to many PdN users for inspiration on some of the things I made :D

Those Would be: Ash, -Expiration-, Jake2k, jerkfight, Commander Sozo

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I updated the pictures in my post :D

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Pictures Updated and Added :D

Bye Paint.NET!

More Pics added :D

Please Comment :cry:

Bye Paint.NET!

Updated :D

Please Comment :D

Bye Paint.NET!

Updated :D

My best work so far is up there

Please Comment :D

Bye Paint.NET!

I think that you're a great artist, and you have lots of inspiration, and great ideas.

By the way, a quick question. You seem to speak English (or something close to it) on the PDN forums, but your website is in French! What's up with that?

Thats not French. That is dummy text, used as fillers in templates, such as the one he is using called Hyperglass (if i recall correctly). It's like "Lorem ipsum sit dolor amet" or whatever.

Back on topic, nice stuff Mix Man. I especially like that rainbow horizontal stripey thingy. Or whatever name you have given it.

Looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I think that you're a great artist, and you have lots of inspiration, and great ideas.

By the way, a quick question. You seem to speak English ?(or something close to it)? on the PDN forums, but your website is in French! What's up with that?

It's actually Lorem Ipsum and, yes, it's a dummy text... More facts here > http://www.lipsum.com/

but my website is updated without it... yay!

Anyway... Thanks guys...

Bye Paint.NET!

Updated Mar. 31st

Bye Paint.NET!

• 3 weeks later...

My gallery is updated. (finally :P )

Comments Appreciated!

Bye Paint.NET!

Thanks!

You're really good too! :):D

Bye Paint.NET!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated!

Comments Appreciated! :D:D

Bye Paint.NET!

Thank You! :D

Bye Paint.NET!

New Picture Added! :D

Comments Greatly Appreciated! :D

Bye Paint.NET!

Sorry man, but I can't say I'm a big fan of your latest one. The shapes don't seem to have a lot of glow, they just look like solid lines. I would suggest softening up the edges of the figures, and also adding a white core in the center of all the lines, kind of like the glowing lines in my signature. :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Images added... :D

Light "Fixed" :D

Comments Appreciated :D

Bye Paint.NET!

• 2 weeks later...