Sign in to follow this  
oma

Oma's gallery

A little bit of the forbidden fruit, abstract passion or poison.. :D

"A Taste of Eden"

atasteofEden.png

Edited by oma

Wonderful image, I'd say the color scheme is a tad dull and there are some extra-zoomed in issues and jaggies to be dealt with. I'd say not your best piece but I respect and welcome your return to the forums. WELCOME BACK :D

That is very nice new abstract oma, and csm725 I noticed that too, I think because of using the transparency effect in some plugins, and the jaggies because of forgetting to check the AA option, but I like the subject, and great to see your work again oma :).

Jaggies aside, I love this one! The colours are soft & pretty & work well together. The centre pattern is very appealing & the shapes like ribbons really do it for me. Very pretty Oma & I am so pleased to see you posting here again.

It`s so nice to see you posting again Oma. I`ve really missed your exquisite abstracts.

Lovely colours on this one but just a few niggles to sort out that have already been mentioned but apart from that it`s great. ;)

I like it. Nice colours, texture and flow

I don't think they're 'jaggies' as such, I may be wrong but that looks like Droste Effect ... which isn't always possible to get smooth edges with. If at all

I think they're symbolic ... I know I've cut myself on forbidden fruit a few times ...

Great work Oma, like everyone else, good to see you posting

Edited by welshblue

I like it. Nice colours, texture and flow

I don't think they're 'jaggies' as such, I may be wrong but that looks like Droste Effect ... which isn't always possible to get smooth edges with. If at all

I think they're symbolic ... I know I've cut myself on forbidden fruit a few times ...

Great work Oma, like everyone else, good to see you posting

You eat fruit? I see you more as a carnivore. Wild game, slightly cooked on an open flame. :lol:

You eat fruit? I see you more as a carnivore. Wild game, slightly cooked on an open flame. :lol:

All fruit except bananas ... I'm allergic to them :P

Man, do I really come across as a caveman type of person :lol:

Any meat I eat is never slightly cooked ... I like my meat well done, not still bleeding from the fields ... although lately I'm eating more and more vegetarian dishes

thanks for the comments everyone. taking me a bit to get back into the swing of things. I finally figured out how to download the aa asistant plugin, so hopefully I can tame those pesky jaggies. Some plugins its just not do able due to the way they work but most items I can usually fool your eyes LOL!

here is an abstract I've been working one I love the feel of this one. Its a conceptual version of a flower.

conceptualflower.png

ciao OMA

Oma, its very pretty! Reminds me of something edible like chocolate or the chocolate halva I've been nibbling on. Lovely texture & the shapes are great! Love the sig! Good on you :lol:

Beautiful texture on the petals, seems like you could run your nails down the screen and feel the roughness ( the PDN cam is alive and well ... I've got a conceptual flower file ... :lol: )

Hi Oma , sorry I haven't posted anything lately I have not been here much but I had to stop and see your lovely works , wow I am amazed and very pleased to see your beautiful works .. I really love your new signature too , it's to die for . Awesome job with it ^_^

christmascardidea.png

thinking of you all. sorry for not being around too much lately but life has a way of kicking a gal in the teeth once in awhile. needed some real downtime to rest.

anyways wishing you all a great holiday season.

ciao OMA

Oma, it's lovely. I don't go on the forums here any more (well, rarely), but I have to reiterate how beautiful your latest work was!

thanks you Helen it was a quick fun one to do. I think I make mistake, snowflake is 6 point not 8 but I like the symetry of 8. LOL! its my own creation if the scientists can find new alien life forms who is to say that they won't find an 8 sided snowflake one day.

once again thanks for viewing my gallery.

ciao OMA

christmascardidea.png

thinking of you all. sorry for not being around too much lately but life has a way of kicking a gal in the teeth once in awhile. needed some real downtime to rest.

anyways wishing you all a great holiday season.

ciao OMA

:wtf: