Oma's gallery

oma

bingo lots of layers ding ding ding you win a prize.

I didn't keep any pdn work on this one. so I might be able to do the texture close but not right on. I can work up something, will take a bit to reconstruct this one. it was total play, as I was frustrated with the kids.

hubby's is always asking them "well how deep of a hole did you dig yourself this time." or something similar trouble is always a big old hole. beleive me they were in one deep massive more than ankle deep trouble.

I'll see what I can do about a mini tut.

bingo lots of layers ding ding ding you win a prize.

I didn't keep any pdn work on this one. so I might be able to do the texture close but not right on. I can work up something, will take a bit to reconstruct this one. it was total play, as I was frustrated with the kids.

hubby's is always asking them "well how deep of a hole did you dig yourself this time." or something similar trouble is always a big old hole. beleive me they were in one deep massive more than ankle deep trouble.

I'll see what I can do about a mini tut.

:D:D

this is my WATER GALLERY

I will be shortly adding thumbs of old work here as well.

"petals"

been awhile since I've done a water picture. It started out as gold tones. I went to see National treasure II last night , but guess I'm in a pink mood lately.

beenawhilesinceIvedoneawaterscenefo.png

I like this a lot, besides some of the petals seem to have grotesque smiling faces!

Gasp... Oma!

Your images are more and more amazing! (O.M.M. (oh mamma mia!), love the water pouring and this last one, "All wrapped up in plastic" is gorgeous! (You should open a real gallery and start selling your pictures)

Ciao ciao

droste with my own 100% paint.net made brush. not the best picture but It was a fast one to check the transparency glass showed up properly when used as a brush. and to let sabrown see I'd made brush not frame.

I don't have frame plugin on my computor so if someone what to check if it works in frames go ahead and just let me know.

its going to be removed very shortly

:wink:

th_simpledroste.png