Oma's gallery

oma

thanks Helen :lol::lol: I love your mountain wing analogy. guess I didn't get the message from my brain to the screen that one. I was thinking eyelashes encrusted with sandman sleep being blown away as I come out of a deep sleep. :lol::lol::lol:

thanks Gamerworld 14 that Elephant sketch is taking me for ever. Mainly because I was stumped by the little house thing. I'm just clearing the deck of works I have been doing slowly over the past week a little tiny bit at a time, before I tackle the next section of that image.

Hi Raptor 101 welcome to my gallery I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. These are just a few that actually make it to this gallery. There are many more I've not shared yet, and when I have time will add more and more.

here is a background image I have done ....... I've a castle in my sketch book that this one might just work with. Maybe that will come after the elephant gets finished. :lol: and then again maybe not :lol:

the name of this one is dream fragments.

dreamfragments.png

thanks Helen :lol::lol: I love your mountain wing analogy. guess I didn't get the message from my brain to the screen that one. I was thinking eyelashes encrusted with sandman sleep being blown away as I come out of a deep sleep. :lol::lol::lol:

thanks Gamerworld 14 that Elephant sketch is taking me for ever. Mainly because I was stumped by the little house thing. I'm just clearing the deck of works I have been doing slowly over the past week a little tiny bit at a time, before I tackle the next section of that image.

Hi Raptor 101 welcome to my gallery I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. These are just a few that actually make it to this gallery. There are many more I've not shared yet, and when I have time will add more and more.

here is a background image I have done ....... I've a castle in my sketch book that this one might just work with. Maybe that will come after the elephant gets finished. :lol: and then again maybe not :lol:

dreamfragments.png

dreamfragments.png

dreamfragments.png

not a way in the world anyone could be this perfect. no way. that... is... *jaw hits floor in amazement*

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

not a way in the world anyone could be this perfect. no way. that... is... *jaw hits floor in amazement*

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 2 weeks later...

Oh finally the elephant is ready :P , looks awesome oma, I love the gold effect, the highlight and shading are just great, also notice the skin of the head and legs texture is well done :idea: , the background is good too, but I think the small elephants are bright if you can darken them a little bit and blend them with the black I think it will be much better. Nice piece as usual congrats.

Oma, as I said earlier, this piece is fantastic! :shock: I love it! I've never stopped thinking that you might not be even human (again). Like Yellowman said, I love the texture of the elephant and the shading is just perfect. It's superblyfantasticallyawesome! :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@thanks you Boude, it is always a pleasure to welcome you to my gallery. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!

@Helen ...... great new word you have there. :wink: thanks you for nice words. My elephant is not 100% but I'm more than satisfied with the work I did on him.

@Yellowman yes so much agree about the background the pink elephants were for StormShadow. :lol::lol:

this is the real picture "Elephant .... full circle"

fullcircle2.png

NOTE: This was not traced! see page 48 for work in progress shots. the actual inspiration picture was real tiny compared to my sketchpad drawings. I drew the elephant one picture and the little house portion another picture in my sketchpad. Scanned both drawings into paint.net and colorized from there.

100% my own drawing skills. :lol::lol::lol:

and here you go StormShadow """ PINK ELEPHANT.... sorry no tutu """

:lol:

forstormshadow.png