uH

usedHONDA

hello world

foo bar!

th_politics.jpg

th_hitlertrump.jpg

th_forumskin.png

Check my later posts for more information on the thumbs you see here :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

True. He has two, though, doesn't he? The plain one, and then the one with the crazy blue robot coming out of it? I may be thinking of two different people...

It's indeed from Metroid, but it's not a robot. That would be Samus in her armor suit.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

He does, refresh and it changes. The robot is from Metroid by the way. I think.

:shock: How does he do that?

*Hits F5 repeatedly*

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Maybe you could post all your sigs in the random image script?

I don't understand. You mean put like 5 sigs in the image rotator? Been done before, I don't see why not.

And 'kay, this isn't fair! This guy has 60 more views than me and he hasn't posted a thing! :(

Heh, sorry my friends! This wasn't intended to get submitted. Apparently, the save button doesn't save your thread as a draft... >_>

Oh, and that is in fact from Metroid, but it's not Samus per-say. Try Dark Samus :)

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Did for me...

So, are ya' going to show us some things? ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

A little Nokia N810 promo I'm working on. I haven't used Photoshop for this promo yet...

th_n810previewprething.jpg

It needs a ton of work (this is what I made in 30 minutes of PDNing). maybe I'll make some flairs coming out from the back of the tablet to the front...

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of pictures to stare at:

300 [Delegates]!

th_politics.jpg

An idea I've had for a few months, never got to it until about a day ago.

th_hitlertrump.jpg

This is a concept for a new forum index UI. The Particle Cloud. The size of the circle is determined by an average of how popular the forum is, posts per day rate, and the number of posts you contributed to it. If by any chance this were to be put into reality, I'd hope that the particles will rotate in a peaceful ambiance.

th_forumskin.png

Yeah, I actually made this before the Pictorium forum :)