Conditional Hue/Saturation Effect Available

evanolds

Hi, I downloaded this and whacked it in the 'effects' folder, closed and opened Paint.Net, but I can't find it in Adjustments to use.

I am aware that I am semi-retarded when it comes to this sort of stuff (but I have sucessfully added other plugins), please help me - I REALLY want this one!!! :cry: & :?

Hi, I downloaded this and whacked it in the 'effects' folder, closed and opened Paint.Net, but I can't find it in Adjustments to use.

I am aware that I am semi-retarded when it comes to this sort of stuff (but I have sucessfully added other plugins), please help me - I REALLY want this one!!! :cry: & :?

You won't find it in Adjustments. It's actually in the Effects menu. :-)

David David, It's in Adjustments. :idea:

David David, It's in Adjustments. :idea:

Ok maybe I'm slightly more than semi-retarded, looked in there as well and still can't find it :(

Maybe I'll try the whole process again from scratch, Thanks

Bwuh? Hmm...I seem to have one in Adjustments, too.

Oh well, when 3.5 comes out, I'm going to start from scratch on my plugins anyway... :-P

This is the one you should keep, if you can't wait. :wink:

CondHSAdj.dll

• 1 month later...

Archived