please help to resolve this compilation Issue

i m getting the follwoing error during compilation due to which i m unable to proceed. besides that i m using VisualStudio2005

Error 19 The command "@rem Embed manifest

call "D:\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "D:\src\bin\Debug\PaintDotNet.exe" "D:\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

call "D:\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "D:\src\obj\Debug\PaintDotNet.exe" "D:\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

@rem Sign

rem call "D:\src\signfile.bat" "D:\src\obj\Debug\PaintDotNet.exe"

rem call "D:\src\signfile.bat" "D:\src\bin\Debug\PaintDotNet.exe"

@rem copy Interop.WIA.dll over

copy "D:\src\\Interop.WIA\Interop.WIA.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

@rem Copy DDS over

mkdir "D:\src\bin\Debug\\FileTypes"

copy "D:\src\\DdsFileType\DdsFileType\bin\Debug\DdsFileType.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\\FileTypes"

copy "D:\src\\DdsFileType\Squish\Squish_x86\Debug\Squish_x86.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

copy "D:\src\\DdsFileType\Squish\Squish_x86_SSE2\Debug\Squish_x86_SSE2.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

copy "D:\src\\DdsFileType\Squish\Squish_x64\Debug\Squish_x64.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

@rem copy SystemLayer.Native.*.dll over

rem copy "D:\src\\SystemLayer.Native\SystemLayer.Native.x64\Debug\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

rem copy "D:\src\\SystemLayer.Native\SystemLayer.Native.x86\Debug\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x86.dll" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

@rem copy WiaProxy32.exe over

copy "D:\src\\WiaProxy32\bin\Debug\WiaProxy32.exe" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

@rem copy English strings over

copy "D:\src\\Strings\Debug\PaintDotNet.Strings.3.resources" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

@rem copy non-English strings (we won't copy the other file/image resource overrides)

rem copy "D:\src\\Resources.mui\*.resources" "D:\src\bin\Debug\"

:done

rem call "D:\src\prejit.bat" "D:\src\bin\Debug\PaintDotNet.exe"" exited with code 1. paintdotnet

I'm getting the same compilation issues. The remark is of course not throwing the error but the call to the embedManifest.bat. The batchfile uses an executable called mt.exe and I can't find it (yes, I searched my whole hard disk). Can this be because I'm using Visual Studio 2008 Standard Edition? Does anybody know a workaround?

Thanks

Mauricio

I looked for the mt.exe file and I realized I was missing some files from the Windows SDK (v6.0A in this case). I repaired my installation of Visual Studio and the file mt.exe appeared in the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin. After that I was still having the problem, but I don't know if thats because the file was not there when I first loaded the solution or something, so I changed the file src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat adding the full path of mt.exe. That made the trick.

I hope this helps,

Mauricio