Ash

Ash

Man you've nailed the lighting perfectly! Dang! Smart starting piece though - with all those 'pre-built' gradients - that's a good idea.

I"ve got to get going on this :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

ash you are a true champion...

i did a new sig and then i saw some of your stuff so i deleted my sig and stared again and came nowhere near as good as yours

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

Possum, Thanks, glad someone noticed and like it. ;) Will be keeping the same sig for a bit longer until others get used to the avatar first. :lol:

Nemo, Thanks, the eyes was done with my eye tut.

I have a question about that eye. Did you smudge the outer ends to fill in the rest of the space in the eye or did you just try to cover as much as possible?

Signature.png

• 4 weeks later...
Very great art, this has inspired me to try harder with my work ^^'

EDIT: And my horrible talent has inspired me to stop trying..

Don't stop trying. Everyone has to start somewhere. Check out my gallery and you will see some really awful stuff in my earlier work. I got better with the help of people like Ash. You can get better too, but not if you give up now. I know if Ash were around right now, he would tell you to keep trying and reading the tuts and to learn from everyone else on here. It takes time and effort and anyone will tell you that anything worth doing takes effort. Now get back to work !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Don't stop trying. Everyone has to start somewhere. Check out my gallery and you will see some really awful stuff in my earlier work. I got better with the help of people like Ash. You can get better too, but not if you give up now. I know if Ash were around right now, he would tell you to keep trying and reading the tuts and to learn from everyone else on here. It takes time and effort and anyone will tell you that anything worth doing takes effort. Now get back to work !

Sir yes sir!!

XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ash miss you around the forum. I'm bumping this gallery up because I think some of the newer members may like to really see what a master Paint.net artist can do with this program.

ciao OMA

edit: if I don't get a chance to exchange PM's with you before Christmas

know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Ash miss you around the forum. I'm bumping this gallery up because I think some of the newer members may like to really see what a master Paint.net artist can do with this program.

ciao OMA

edit: if I don't get a chance to exchange PM's with you before Christmas

know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

I appreciate the bump Oma, I echo your words. I've been thinking about Ash a lot lately. Hope to see you soon Master Ash. Miss you and your help and inspiration. :D

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Dear All,

I am just busy busy busy, my bed is not even warm and I have to travel again!

Considering the economy like this, I should feel lucky I guess. :P

I have many big projects coming up next year and maybe have to add Brazil, Thailand....etc etc to my trips!

On top of my already usual Asia trips.

But believe me, I have NOT abandon PDN nor all of you.

I will be back!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holidays and a happy new year!

Warmest regards

Ash :)

=================================================================================

Beta,

Yeah, what Possum RK said.

Practice Practice Practice.

Good luck and enjoy PDN. :)

Sir yes sir!!

XD

oma, sokagirl, Possum Roadkill & Mendo,

Thank you ;)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]