Ash

Ash

Ash I have been trying to make the flame like yours and I always end up with a black background next to the flames. I have tried making my 2nd color transparent and still I get a black box with flames inside of it. could you tell me how to make the flames with no background.

Thank you,

Peorge

I am new to Paint.Net and want to thank everyone for helping Me.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26175

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lovely ASH I like the women's face in there took me quite awhile before I saw that! wasn't until I took closer look at DA to see how you had done the refractions :lol: i can now see the 3d box shape. wonderful use look forward to a tut on this one.

i think it can definitely be modified to a flower :idea: in one of my abstracts. :D:D:D:D ASH you are incredible

• 2 weeks later...

:D Glad you are back! I love the 3d shaped prisma (just like Oma, at first sight I thought it was a crystal flower) and I like a lot the top right gem in your last post, it looks like citrine or smoke quartz (a guess :?: : Is it a derivation from the burning wood image?)

Ciao

Ash, this stuff is amazing. I don't know how people go about making stuff look so real. I'm new to the forums and I was looking at all of this AWESOME stuff! I'm brand new to paint.net too.

I downloaded some of the 'plugins' but I can't seem to find the glass plugin. Can you help? I really want to make an awesome signature. Like some of the other people have on this awesome site!

Thanks,

Vicory.

To all fellow PDNers.

Have a wonderful holiday and all the best wishes.

No new art work from me this year end :?

I'll be back.....soon.

Thanks to all who commented here, I will answer some of those new questions later on. :wink:

:AddNoise: :AddNoise: :AddNoise: :AddNoise:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

• 4 weeks later...