Ash

Ash

Remarkable pieces of work Ash. I seriously think you should apply for some job to get an animated imagery somewhere. A video game or movie company, perhaps. Once again, wonderful. keep it up; you continue to push Paint.NET to the limits. :D

Sig.png

-Xbox LIVE Gamertag: L1ke 20 N1njas

I have switched to a new account:

~L1ke 20 N1njas~

On a side note...I did learn a cool method of making chrome/metal plates using Drop shadow and Conditional Hue/Saturation plugin. while working on this piece.

Was it tut before? anyone wanna learn?

No and yes, please. :D

Ok, because there are many 3d text tut with metalic look...I wasn't sure.

oh for sure ASH I want a tut if possible. and if you could explain the settings for how you did the feet. that semi trangular shape.

I'll put something together, No the hands are not cell phones..lol, There is no settings for the tip of the feet, because I couldn't think of the lazy way to do it, it was good old fasion hand drawn! :shock: Basically: Draw lines so I get the angle and the look I wanted, filled colors, start cleaning up and adding hightlights and such. (There was massive work after drawn)

Yes please. :)

Ok :)

Remarkable pieces of work Ash. I seriously think you should apply for some job to get an animated imagery somewhere. A video game or movie company, perhaps. Once again, wonderful. keep it up; you continue to push Paint.NET to the limits. :D

Hmm...That would be the dream job wouldn't it :) I wish too.

Thanks for the comment. :wink:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Hmm...That would be the dream job wouldn't it :) I wish too.

Thanks for the comment. :wink:

There's no "dream" for you Ash I think, just send them your D.A. curricula and next day they'll all will be knocking at your door! :D

I could not believe at first it was all PDN cause the depth and color and chrome texture are all incredibly realistic!

As for the name as far as he was born from german B.M.W. car call him Big Machine Wolfgang ( :D )

Ciao

There's no "dream" for you Ash I think, just send them your D.A. curricula and next day they'll all will be knocking at your door! :D

I could not believe at first it was all PDN cause the depth and color and chrome texture are all incredibly realistic!

As for the name as far as he was born from german B.M.W. car call him Big Machine Wolfgang ( :D )

Ciao

If only it was that easy :D

Thanks for the comment!

Big Machine Wolfgang..cool idea... but a little long.

On a side note...I did learn a cool method of making chrome/metal plates using Drop shadow and Conditional Hue/Saturation plugin. while working on this piece.

let me have a guess: duplicate shape, dropshadow delete object on duplicated layer enabled, blur, and add color by curves and hue/saturation, then shrink.

let me have a guess: duplicate shape, dropshadow delete object on duplicated layer enabled, blur, and add color by curves and hue/saturation, then shrink.

I have no idea what you are doing with the blur & shrink?? but you are welcome to try and see what's the outcome :D

My method is much less steps than that. The tut is almost ready.

he tut is almost ready.

WOOT! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

EDIT: I also forgot to ask, is your Transformer an Autobot or Decepticon? :P

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

he tut is almost ready.

Bumblebee's brother.....or is he the evil brother...dun dum dummm.....

Don't expect too much, it's only a short tut...but with a cool result (IMO) :)

he tut is almost ready.

Bumblebee's brother.....or is he the evil brother...dun dum dummm.....

Don't expect too much, it's only a short tut...but with a cool result (IMO) :)

Yes, I always thought that his face looked kinda like Bumblebee's ...

So what if its a short tut? Quality over quantity, I say.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Thank you for posting the dress. That one inspired me so much when I first saw it. I learned a great deal trying to duplicate it.

While I love the new avatar I am so missing the old one. I didn't realize how much I identify people with their avatar. That is okay, I'm getting use to it.

You are now the redheaded bot boy and he is way cool.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Not a problem :)

I'm glad my work can inspire.

I kinda miss the sabertooth as well...But it is about time for some changes.

I kept my sig the same for now, so when others see my post they will still know it's me :lol:

When everyone is used to the bot, I will change my sig too.

Added my old Avatar & Signature to my 1st post.

New Signature up! Enjoy.

Fixed your post for you. :D

Awesome Ash! That's amazing!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png