Sign in to follow this  
Max Power

Geek Test

lol, this is fun, in a really stupid fun way lol. any ways we should make more of these tests lol just for the forum. i can already see 'The Wither Test' will be coming soon :P haha

*i better get back to cooking......haha, any ways peace for now all

kevin

lol, this is fun, in a really stupid fun way lol. any ways we should make more of these tests lol just for the forum. i can already see 'The Wither Test' will be coming soon :P haha

*i better get back to cooking......haha, any ways peace for now all

kevin

I want my Rubrica test! :D

Yes, to appear less geeky and to be better accepted by my non-geeky peers. I took a screenshot and e-mailed it to them as proof, kind of like a rite of passage, if you will. Although, I did have to edit the screenshot first to correct the grammatical error found towards the bottom of the test. And straighten up the two-pixel misalignment of the results field thanks to a coding slippage. Then I sent it.

:|

:P

Yes, to appear less geeky and to be better accepted by my non-geeky peers. I took a screenshot and e-mailed it to them as proof, kind of like a rite of passage, if you will. Although, I did have to edit the screenshot first to correct the grammatical error found towards the bottom of the test. And straighten up the two-pixel misalignment of the results field thanks to a coding slippage. Then I sent it.

:|

:P

lol!!! spelling errors not very geeky smileblink-1.gif. Now errors in grammer thats a different story lol.

I'm confused. You have a high level of geekiness according to your score, yet you misspell many words, as well as use improper grammar a good chunk of the time.

Please set me straight.

I'm confused. You have a high level of geekiness according to your score, yet you misspell many words, as well as use improper grammar a good chunk of the time.

Please set me straight.

haha!!! its because i spend to much time on this forum :mrgreen: lol, id have to blame it on the terrible spelling of some of our members :wink: its like a bad disease it rubbed off on me :P lol :lol:Smilefunny.gif

I think if you click the 5 small boxes for "I'm female" a new site will appear in which the author wants to now where you live etc... xD

That didn't happen for me.

EDIT: Unless you men after you click Find My Score, because I just checked the fifth box and I got a pop-up, but then I unchecked it.

it just got lower :shock: seriously it gone down to 3.5503% lol

look geektest.png

its lowered mostly because i didnt read the topic titles before and this time i did and one of them is "i have seen 2+ times" but i ticked about 4 but id only seen them once :D

EDIT: Unless you men after you click Find My Score, because I just checked the fifth box and I got a pop-up, but then I unchecked it.

The definition of irony and humour is entirely unknown to you, I guess...

The definition of irony and humor [and not "humour" (Crazy Brits...)] is entirely unknown to you, I guess...

That made me laugh really hard, because I had just gone to the website, and checked the boxes. All that popped up, truly, was something that said:

"The male:female ratio of geeks is 10:1. Therefore a 1% advantage is fair."

...I'm such a loser....

The definition of irony and humor [and not "humour" (Crazy Brits...)] is entirely unknown to you, I guess...

That made me laugh really hard, because I had just gone to the website, and checked the boxes. All that popped up, truly, was something that said:

"The male:female ratio of geeks is 10:1. Therefore a 1% advantage is fair."

...I'm such a loser....

BE is thousand times more fancy than AE :D Colour honour humour!! :D