Building problem on Paint .net 3.22 (Visual Studio 2008 SE)

I have some problem to build Paint .Net project in Visual Studio 2008. My os is Windows XP Pro.

I followed the README.txt instructions too, bat I dont have results.

Errors list:

Error 4 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __You_must_link_with_Microsoft_OpenMP_library squish.obj

Error 5 fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals c:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\DdsFileType\Squish\Squish_x86\Release\Squish_x86.dll 1

Error 2 The command "@rem Embed manifest

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\PdnRepair\bin\Release\PdnRepair.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\requireAdministrator.xml"

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\PdnRepair\obj\Release\PdnRepair.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\requireAdministrator.xml"

@rem Sign

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\signfile.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\PdnRepair\obj\Release\PdnRepair.exe"

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\signfile.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\PdnRepair\bin\Release\PdnRepair.exe"" exited with code 1.

Error 3 The command "@rem Embed manifest

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\UpdateMonitor\bin\Release\UpdateMonitor.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\UpdateMonitor\obj\Release\UpdateMonitor.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

" exited with code 1.

Error 1 The command "@rem Embed manifest

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\WiaProxy32\bin\Release\WiaProxy32.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\WiaProxy32\obj\x86\Release\WiaProxy32.exe" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\Manifests\asInvoker.xml"

@rem Sign

rem call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\signfile.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\WiaProxy32\obj\x86\Release\WiaProxy32.exe"

rem call "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\signfile.bat" "C:\Users\Jebrian\pdn_src_3_22\src\WiaProxy32\bin\Release\WiaProxy32.exe"

" exited with code 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jebrian,

I had the same problem. The solution (that worked for me) was:

1. Look for the location of the program "mt.exe". In my case it was in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\bin"

2. Open the file SOURCE_LOCATION\src\Manifests\embedManifest.bat with a text editor

3. Add the full path to the program mt.exe.

4. Retry building the solution.

I hope this helps,

Mauricio