CodeLab v6.0 (for advanced users) Released June 25, 2020

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question with regards to Codelab.

Right now this works

DoubleSliderControl Something = 1; // [0,1] {Variable} Red Weight

However, this does not.

DoubleSliderControl Something = 1; // [0,1] {Variable!=5} Red Weight

What would be the solution?

5 hours ago, Reptillian said:

However, this does not.

What you have typed is not part of the proper syntax for user controls. 

I would recommend using the UI Designer to make what you want. Let it generate the code for you. 

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

2 hours ago, BoltBait said:

What you have typed is not part of the proper syntax for user controls. 

I would recommend using the UI Designer to make what you want. Let it generate the code for you. 

I see only binary options there. Checked or is not checked. No way to use conditions like Variable==4.

17 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

I see only binary options there. Checked or is not checked. No way to use conditions like Variable==4.

There's no way to do that from CodeLab. You'll have to export the plugin to Visual Studio.

Here's some example code for the property rule:

new ReadOnlyBoundToValueRule<int, Int32Property>(PropertyNames.Target, PropertyNames.Source, 5, false)

I think I replicated the bug.

Copy and paste this to options under dropdown

Normal|Normal Inverted|Arctangent|Tangent|Tanh Stroke|Asymphological Vibrato|Asymphological Basic|Asymphological Basic 2|Asymphochaos|Petallian|Semi-Thorny Petallian|Thorny Petal 1,Thorny Petal 2|Inflation|Inflation 2|Chaotic Creation|Earthing|Acrylic Earthing|Unearthing Origami|Cubic Unearthing|Webbing Cubic Unearthing|Chaotic Hooks|Echo Wide|Echo Squircle|Echo Hall|Echo Hall 2|Liquid Parabolic|Chaos-Vibrato|Chaos Deep-Vibrato|Chaos Spacetime|Parabolic|Parabolic Chaos|Cubic-Diamond Chaos|C-Line|Contour Chaos|Spiderweb-Diamond|Acrylica|Refractive Space|Smooth-Artistry|Ferrofluid|Triangular Interweaving|Fabric Chaos|Reverse Tangent Division|Chaotic Tangent|Alternating Chaos 1 (Legacy)|Alternating Chaos 2 (Legacy)|Alternating Chaos 3 (Legacy)|Alternating Chaos 4 (Legacy)|Alternating Chaos 1|Alternating Chaos 2|Alternating Chaos 3|Alternating Chaos 4

Error: Preview can't be displayed.

Note: Works fine outside of UI designer. Also works when you exit UI designer and enter again. Just not when you copy and paste that directly into UI designer after you set to dropdown.

Edited by Reptillian
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 9:54 AM, NSD said:

... this means that CodeLab detects the erroneous parameters of the Render method.

Actually, no, it does not detect erroneous parameters.

All CodeLab knows is that your file did not have the correct signature for the Render method. It has no idea why.

Since the file did not have the correct signature, it was opened as a plain text file.

• Thanks 1