How to Install Plugins ×

CodeLab v6.12 for Paint.NET 5.0.12 (Updated February 11, 2024)

Rick Brewster

11 hours ago, BoltBait said:

If you create a pan slider:

PanSlider.png

It creates it like this:

PanSliderControl Amount4 = Pair.Create(0); // Slider 1 Description

Because of the default.

If you then...

press Ctrl+I to go into the interface designer again and press Enter, it will update the script and it will work fine.

EDIT: I have fixed this for the next release.  In the mean time, just do this :LayersMoveLayerUp:

Oh, Thank you!

After posting my last reply, I saw your answer.

Thank you for your work and kind help.

• 2 weeks later...

CodeLab 5.2 Released

This is only for Paint.NET 4.2.9+!

Small (but important) update today...

Changes:
▪ Fix Pan Slider Default (BoltBait)

▪ Improved File New Template code (BoltBait)

▪ Updated default script for Paint.NET v4.2.9 (BoltBait)

▪ Various code cleanups (toe_head2001)

Grab the CodeLab DLL here:

https://www.boltbait.com/pdn/CodeLab/

• Upvote 3

• BoltBait changed the title to CodeLab v5.2 (for advanced users) Released January 31, 2020
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

So, cntrl+e for debug?

That currently toggles the Error List.

I hope you aren't you saying you want Ctrl+E to toggle between the Error List and the Debug Output?  That sounds obnoxious, to be honest.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

15 hours ago, Reptillian said:

So, cntrl+e for debug?

I would suggest Ctrl+Alt+D.

This would be similar to the Ctrl+Alt+O shortcut Visual Studio uses for the output window.

The error list shortcut could be changed to Ctrl+Alt+E for consistency, which would free up Ctrl+E for some other feature.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

On 2/22/2020 at 7:34 PM, null54 said:

I would suggest Ctrl+Alt+D.

This would be similar to the Ctrl+Alt+O shortcut Visual Studio uses for the output window.

I'd rather it match Visual Studio.  So, Ctrl+Alt+O would be the better choice in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png

• 1 month later...

Возможно ли сделать математические операции над каналами изображения, взяв информацию из каналов другого изображения?

18 minutes ago, Erdos said:

Is it possible to do mathematical operations on image channels by taking information from the channels of another image?

Yes. But, only if that other image is in a file or on the clipboard.

In a CodeLab script, you do not have access to other open images or even other layers of your current image.

16 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

Yes. But, only if that other image is in a file or on the clipboard.

In a CodeLab script, you do not have access to other open images or even other layers of your current image.

Да, это другое изображение, его можно даже не открывать в Paint.NET

Не подскажите, как реализовать такую задумку? В скриптах я новичок, умею проделать математические операции над текущим изображением.

44 minutes ago, Erdos said:

Да, это другое изображение, его можно даже не открывать в Paint.NET

Не подскажите, как реализовать такую задумку? В скриптах я новичок, умею проделать математические операции над текущим изображением.

Start here:

RussianUI.png

This will generate the script you will need to read an image from the clipboard.

In the inner loop of the Render function, the WRK surface will have your clipboard image and the SRC surface will have your original image that you are working on. The DST surface is where you need to put your final calculated pixels.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BoltBait said:

Start here:

RussianUI.png

This will generate the script you will need to read an image from the clipboard.

In the inner loop of the Render function, the WRK surface will have your clipboard image and the SRC surface will have your original image that you are working on. The DST surface is where you need to put your final calculated pixels.

Thanks! I will sort this out.

• 4 weeks later...

I get this error when running CodeLab in paint.net 4.2.11 (α4. 211.7417. 40976).

CodeLabError.png.8feac850e6a30d2e80b3eca9c64085ed.png

In paint.net 4.2.10 and the previous alpha build paint.net 4.2.11 this did not happen.

CodeLab 5.3 Released

This is only for Paint.NET 4.2.10+!

Small (but important) update today...

Changes:
▪ Fix File New Code Generation for Paint.NET v4.2.11 (BoltBait)
▪ Added Layer Rotate/Zoom to File New Templates Effects (BoltBait)
▪ Changed: The hotkey for the Debug Output pane is now Ctrl+Alt+O. Duplicate Line(s) is now performed when Ctrl+D is pressed. (toe_head2001)
▪ Changed: Editor tooltips will now hide when clicking or typing. This mimics behavior of Visual Studio. (toe_head2001)
▪ Improved editor support for Shapes. Better error messages. Tooltips and F12 Lookup are now supported on Tags and Attributes. (toe_head2001)
▪ Various small bug fixes to the Auto Complete box. (toe_head2001)
▪ Fixed reference to System.Core assembly for Paint.NET v4.2.11 (toe_head2001)

Grab the CodeLab DLL here:

https://www.boltbait.com/pdn/CodeLab/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• BoltBait changed the title to CodeLab v5.3 (for advanced users) Released April 24, 2020

It may be important for you to know that AVG is warning me against installing v.5.3.

This is the first time that AVG has warned me that CodeLab may be dangerous. No such warnings for any of the previous versions.

Xkds4Lh.png

2 hours ago, Djisves said:

It may be important for you to know that AVG is warning me against installing v.5.3.

I use AVG and it did not find any problems with CodeLab v5.3.

VirusTotal also reports the there are no issues.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0466e38bcebab358b5c9345d7f998e0fc045b067588ce26124da5ccff7336c25/detection

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Well, it was submitted for analysis (or something similar) and I did reply that I trust it (or something similar). That may have changed AVG's rating.

Of course I did not believe there was any problem and I did install it anyway. 

Xkds4Lh.png

Suggested Names will perform a bit differently for Types that implement IEnumerable<T>.

The suggestions will be based on T, and will be plural.  This is how Visual Studio does it.

IEnumerable1.png

IEnumerable2.png

IEnumerable3.png

bp-sig.png