Fractalists Competition (#2) -Winners Announced-

Hello and welcome to the second PDN-FC (Paint.NET Fractalists Competition).

In these competitions, users are given specific guidelines to create, render, edit, and publish a fractal. In each competition, there are different guidelines you must follow for your entry to qualify. Just give them a good read and you'll be fine.

Theme

The theme for this round is:

Light, as in the light we can see, not weight-related. Be creative about it, theres more than one way to approach this theme.

This theme was chosen by rasengan105.

The Winners

And the winners are...

Hidden Content:
rasengan105's and Rubrica's Power of Golden Light

Congrats. Please go in the other room and fight to the death so the remaining one can PM me the next FC theme. :P

I'm seriously irritated at how many votes I received: 5. I won't keep doing this if no one votes...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Authors: GeminiS (Jimami) & Commander Sozo

Entry Name: Refraction Attraction

Entry: Linky

How was it edited in Paint.NET: Oooh, serious editing. Border, sharpness, color, names, plenty of editing.

How did you and your partner collaborate: We PM'ed and shared ideas. He showed me a edit he did of my original fractal, from which I drew ideas and we arrived at the final!

Other notes: Rendered in Chaoscope, edited in PdN. 8)

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

Authors: Jerkfight, R3VENGE

Entry Name: Shining Orb of Light

Entry: Shining Orb of Light

How was it edited in Paint.NET: Shine, border, text, and minor details.

How did you and your partner collaborate: We both played with the flame, R3V rendered the fractal, I edited it in Paint.NET

Other notes: Rendered in Apophysis 3D HACK

omExTE6.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I must have missed this thread. Also, sorry I didn't have time to vote. I will next time!

As for me and rasengan winning, I really am shocked. Grateful, of course, but shocked. Thank you to any who voted for us, this is the second competition I've ever won. In my life. Ever. :D

Sorry, I must have missed this thread. Also, sorry I didn't have time to vote. I will next time!

As for me and rasengan winning, I really am shocked. Grateful, of course, but shocked. Thank you to any who voted for us, this is the second competition I've ever won. In my life. Ever. :D

oh yeah SAME HERE

so I must have to choose a theme for next competition? then the theme will be technology(like frameworks,networks and computer releted stuff)