Background

Hi all,

I have very stupid question, because I can not figure out how to change background on the photo.

Example : If I made photo of the object and background is chairs, or floor, or anything that doesn't fit to it, how I can change it in paint white or black background.

I would appreciate your help

Use Search to look for a tutorial called 'Cutting Out Images the Easy Way', which will describe how to isolate the background of your photo to edit it.

Also, when you get the hang of that tutorial, for a crisper and more professional cut-out, perhaps you could invest a little time in alpha masking ( plugin | tutorial ) that uses the principles of the Cutting Out tutorial, but combines it with a plugin. Depending how well you trace, you can result some fantastic photo-manipulations.

Hope this helps you somewhat.

-------------------------------------------

Also, your topic title could do with a little more description for easy recognition by other members, this is outlined in the Rules, so I'm not on some dictator-trip. Many thanks :).

Per the rules (number six), all threads must have a descriptive thread title. I'm afraid I need to lock this. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask them in a new thread with a better title. :-) Thanks!

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.