Other printing choice

I started to use Paint.Net not long ago (before didn't like to install .Net Framework)

Still try to get familiar with Paint.Net. So far everything is fine except for printing.

Windows's photo printing wizard is suck. I don't have a choice to print exactly the size I want. Or maybe there's some trick in Paint.Net? :?

I'm sorry, but no. The Windows printing wizard is the only way to print. However, if you give me the dimensions of the image (in pixels), the size you want it to print out (in inches), and the DPI (dots per inch) of the image, I might be able to help. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Isn't there an option to fill the page?

Yes, if I think you're talking about what I think you're talking about.

To elaborate: If you expand the canvas (Ctrl + Shift + R) to the size of the paper you are printing it on, it will keep the original size.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

The problem is that I don't want the output to fill the size of the paper. :( (& not the right orientation I prefer)

Paint.Net already has lots of features that can beat many softwares, but unfortunately its printing capability is poorer than even a photo viewer program. I wish this can be improved later.

The problem is that I don't want the output to fill the size of the paper. :( (& not the right orientation I prefer)

Paint.Net already has lots of features that can beat many softwares, but unfortunately its printing capability is poorer than even a photo viewer program. I wish this can be improved later.

Set the canvas size to the size of the paper you're printing on. Make sure the image you want to print is in one of the upper corners (for ease of cutting out). It will then print out your image the exact size it is on the screen. The rest will come out blank white.