Does anyone have the link to the original Feather plugin?

You need to change your thread title. It's very undescriptive.

And what problems do you have with Feather+? It's basically the same...

Anyway, I don't have the link. I'm sorry. But it might be on BoltBait's website. Keep in mind, though, I don't think it'll work with PdN 3.30, so you'll have to upgrade soon anyway.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Edited it.

The problem I have is that the old feather plugin helped me a lot by fading, or somewhat blurring the edges of whatever I was feathering, which is good for antialiasing.

The new one doesn't fade/blurr the edges; it does however bulge them and make them, seem even more jagged. It really bothers me.

Also, OOC I'm having a problem. Everytime I come to the site I'm logged in, but to post anything I have to log in again. Even though I always check the "log me everytime I come" box.

Thanks.

Have you tried fiddling with all three sliders?

You might also take a look at the Smooth or Basic Antialias plugins.

As for your forum error: do you have a web accelerator, such as FasterFox or Downthemall!?

Also, is your computer's time set correctly? And is the forum time set to your time zone?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I did rewrite the algorithm for Feather, but I only added features. It is still possible to get the exact same effect with the latest build as you got from all previous builds. In order to do that, just set the strength slider all the way to the left (1) and the other slider works as it did before. Of course, I did change the method slider to a check box. Before you set method to 0 for my feather and 1 for true feather. Now, you just check or uncheck the box for that.

Also, OOC I'm having a problem. Everytime I come to the site I'm logged in, but to post anything I have to log in again. Even though I always check the "log me everytime I come" box.

Is your internet connection load balanced? If so, your IP may change each time the connection switches...that's bad because the forum sessions are IP verified...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster