Paint.NET v3.30 Beta 2 is now available

Unless he meant Film Noir, that caused problems with new versions.

No. Not that. My Film plugin v1 is the one that causes DEP errors.

But that plugin abused the API about as badly as your first version of Custom Brushes ;)

Same with the original version of my Borders N' Shapes. But that one never broke... I don't think. Maybe it did. Whatever... :roll:

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

We're not talking about Film Noir. We never were. If we were talking about Film Noir, we would have said "Film Noir." But we were not, and did not. We were talking about Film. So, naturally, we said "Film." Notice the glaring absence of the word "noir" there.

xZYt6wl.png

We're not talking about Film Noir. We never were. If we were talking about Film Noir, we would have said "Film Noir." But we were not, and did not. We were talking about Film. So, naturally, we said "Film." Notice the glaring absence of the word "noir" there.

I just thought you meant that because it is the error-prone one.

KaHuc.png

Worse than custom brushes?
My Film plugin v1 is the one that causes DEP errors.

But that plugin abused the API about as badly as your first version of Custom Brushes ;)

xZYt6wl.png

Worse than custom brushes?
My Film plugin v1 is the one that causes DEP errors.

so basically yes, because of DEP errors and API abuse

omExTE6.png

It's my personal opinion, but I think the "Noise" submenu should be removed. It has only three effects and I have not the closest idea which good "Noise" effect should be added in the future.

• - "Add Noise" should be in "Render"
    - "Remove Noise" should be in "Photo"
    - "Median" should be in "Blurs" where it was once located. It actually is a blur and I claim it was only moved to "Noise" to give the menu more then one entry (cause at this point of time, Remove Noise was not existing).

- "Median" should be in "Blurs" where it was once located. It actually is a blur...
What do you think Remove Noise is, a conjuration of mystical power?

Yeah, why do you ask?

Nope.

I happen to concur. I like the organization of those effects.

- "Median" should be in "Blurs" where it was once located. It actually is a blur...

Wait...it's not?

By the way, I laughed at that a BUNCH.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, why do you ask?

Wait...it's not?
Maybe I was wrong then...

-----------------------------

Occasionally (there is no solid reproduction for this that I can find, it could be a fluke) the Color Picker does not always switch to the previous tool once I have selected the pixel. I do have it set to switch back, but it does not do all the time.

I noticed this with 3.22 as well. Like I said, it could be a random fluke.

Occasionally (there is no solid reproduction for this that I can find, it could be a fluke) the Color Picker does not always switch to the previous tool once I have selected the pixel. I do have it set to switch back, but it does not do all the time.

I noticed this with 3.22 as well. Like I said, it could be a random fluke.

One other thing which bothers me at times, such as when you copy and paste some text into PDN, you can't move the text anymore, meaning I have to re-type everything.

As for the 3.30 Beta, everything is going great.

One other thing which bothers me at times, such as when you copy and paste some text into PDN, you can't move the text anymore, meaning I have to re-type everything.

Tap the Control key to re-show the nub. It's a bug that it's hiding it -- the functionality is still there.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg