How do I edit inserted text?

123home123

I'm trying to insert text into an image and I'd like to make a few edits. First, I'd like to shrink the size of the text even smaller than the minimum text size. Is this possible?

Secondly, I'd like to curve the text to make it appear that it is part of a curved surface in the image. Is there any way to do that?

I want to make these edits to the text in a separate layer and then add it to the underlying image. Thanks for any tips you all can provide.

I'm trying to insert text into an image and I'd like to make a few edits. First, I'd like to shrink the size of the text even smaller than the minimum text size. Is this possible?

Secondly, I'd like to curve the text to make it appear that it is part of a curved surface in the image. Is there any way to do that?

I want to make these edits to the text in a separate layer and then add it to the underlying image. Thanks for any tips you all can provide.

First off, as far as i know, PDN does not allow you to edit text once you move on. (the same as MS Paint)

Technically speaking you could shrink the text down smaller than the minimum size, but I doubt you could shrink it much, or even any, any still be able to read it.

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Type the text on its own layer, then select it with a rectangle select tool and use the handles to shrink it smaller.

To arc text, use Tube Oblique, Rectangular to Polar, or Shape3D - all of which are available in the Plugins section. Find them using http://searchpaint.net. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Thanks. Those look interesting. I haven't used PDN much in a few months but it looks like I really should get back into it.