-Eye with veins-

k.digennaro

First of all, I want to apologize, because I think this question has been asked before, I used the search menu and couldn't find the thread.

I'm creating an image with several eye's in it. I decided to use ash's method instead of my own for this project. My question is, can i add veins in the eye? I want settle red veins, not a ton of them, just a few. I'm a where of the 'vein' plug in, but I'm not sure how to put it together, any help would be great, if someone knows how to find the page where this was asked please send it to me and close.

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

First of all, I want to apologize, because I think this question has been asked before, I used the search menu and couldn't find the thread.

I'm creating an image with several eye's in it. I decided to use ash's method instead of my own for this project. My question is, can i add veins in the eye? I want settle red veins, not a ton of them, just a few. I'm a where of the 'vein' plug in, but I'm not sure how to put it together, any help would be great, if someone knows how to find the page where this was asked please send it to me and close.

Thanks

Kevin

By "vein" plugin, I assume you mean the "Varicose" plugin. If so, add the step below to Ash's eye tutorial between step 5 and 6 and you should be good to go. Use the rectangular select tool to select the white section of the image before you run the Varicose plugin.

file.php?id=1584

Which, once you finish the tut, will give you something like this:

file.php?id=1585

12758_43d212f8bd2d6b9e7ab56106617fc65b

12758_4e07e97838eff297e1f3739f8edefdf2

Total hack.

awesome, thanks jchunn, a lot easier than i thought it would be :P, i was over thinking the concept.

*also ash, if you stumble upon this, i would suggest adding this to your tut, of course its up to you, but ive now asked the question, and i think ive seen a few people ask as well. Just a thought

Thanks

Kevin

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Would it be better to have the varicose the same way on the example jchunn. But have it on a new layer (just the varicose) Then run shape 3d with the same settings and use a transparent gradient on the varicose layer?

omExTE6.png

While putting the example above together, I noticed a couple of minor bugs (works in progress) that got included in the Varicose plugin by mistake. Those bugs have been fixed today, so anyone using Varicose should get the March 8, 2008 (or newer) version.

Total hack.