Galleria: The Paint.NET Art Gallery

BoltBait

:smallerpdnlogo: #99 Artist: Lynxster4  Nominated by: Pixey and Red-Ochre

A gloriously colored Peacock!

99.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smallerpdnlogo: #100 Artist: Woodsy  Nominated by: Red-Ochre

His radiogram. I bet it plays the classics....

100.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #101 Artist: Pastorross  Nominated by: Pixey

Welcome to the Galleria with this little beauty.

101.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:smallerpdnlogo: #102 Artist: Eli

This wonderful piece was created using the tesserae effect by NomBot.

102.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #103 Artist: Lynxster4  Nominated by: Pixey and Red-Ochre

"Enameled Peacock"

103.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #104 Artist: Woodsy  Nominated by: Red-Ochre

"Country home"

104.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #105 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Lionsdragon

A delightful brooch from the Queen of Bling....

105.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #106 Artist: MJW  Nominated by: Pixey

"Pocket Watch" an Object of the Fortnight competition entry. I swear I can hear it ticking!

106.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #107 Artist: Woodsy  Nominated by: Pixey

Somewhere to stay in the wild, wild west.....

107.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #108 Artist: BlastWave  Nominated by: Joshua-Lamusga

A unique style in his SciFi military series. I'm sure you will all enjoy "Morning Patrol"

108.png

• Like 1

:smallerpdnlogo: #109 Artist: Dipstick

I made this cool effect and thought I'd share.

109.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #110 Artist: Pixey  Nominated by: Drydareelin

"Stamped Gold Lady"

110.png

:smallerpdnlogo: #111 Artist: MJW  Nominated by: Pixey

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:smallerpdnlogo: #113 Artist: @Red ochre  Nominated by: @Vagabondi who said:

"This is just cool. Made with brightness and swagger, multilayered visually and technically. "Unrealistic" paintings are sometimes better than real. "

AHIVO57.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

:smallerpdnlogo: #114 Artist: @lynxster4 Nominated by: @Vagabondi who said:
"The rough magic of this picture is mesmerizing. I wish I could zoom it several times to look deeper into their world. It's hard to say - night or twilight - but they are alive, you can feel the surface and sense their mood. " 

75_threetigers.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

:smallerpdnlogo: #115 Artist: @Pixey Nominated by: @Vagabondi who said:

"Based on the Photoshop tutorial - and is so much better than their original. More expressive - more inventive - the earring tower looks authentic... A perfect example of what PDN artists can do. "

dxhtoBC.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

:smallerpdnlogo: #115 Artist: @Seerose Nominated by: @Vagabondi who said:

"This is breathtaking. I come back to this picture again and again. Such unusual manner - simple yet flawless in every little detail. "

pf2scnn2.png

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Pixey unlocked this topic
  • Pixey locked this topic