Jump to content

What kind of photograph is this?

Recommended Posts

Lately I've been experimenting with some new stuff using my simple point&shoot digital camera and I was wondering if this type of picture has a name or genre of its own in particular so I can do a lookup because I don't really know how to describe it.


also, how many of you out there use paint.net to edit photographs? I feel like I'm one of the very few (experienced users) that do, what with all the created designs I see constantly being uploaded.

Thanks ahead of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

very pretty looks like a fractal but I don't really know the answere to your question. what were you shooting at the time? what special things did you differently? ie: panned camera change x setting those type of things may provide a clue to what this is actually called or an area you could start looking in first. .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...