The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

He's changing from a schematic to a Serpinski triangle. Interesting. :D

...?!?

Yes, I took a mother board picture on google search and some codes labs: Serpinski.cs (that is to make triangle suite) and the moire.cs (for the circles, I change the zoom level to 30 or something). Then as usual gradients and blend modes...

Wow, barkbark...you've graced us with three distinctly awesome pictures in one day...I think my head might explode.

The first one = all right...but I agree...the checkerboard is a bit much.

The second one = wow really trippy...quite an interesting effect, I'll have to try and replicate it tomorrow

The third one = my favorite...looks pretty sharp, a bit on the dark side, especially at the top (I can't tell what the top is actually) but it inspires me to attempt something similar for my new website...

Good job! :D

(I can't tell what the top is actually)

It was a zoom blurred checker board, tiled a couple of different directions , in which I saw that(the top) in the center and thought that it looked kinda mechanical. So, I tried to isolate it and incorporate it into a layout...

Thanks for positive words!

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

@jpope: amazing dude. Better than me, really. :?

@Ash: Good stuff...looks a bit more realistic, too many triangles on the first one imho, also both images are suffering severly in the "i need to be feathered or at least smoother" department...

@Madjik: I like. However, the shadow appears to be too 3D...like it's a shadow person rather than an actual silhoutte. Perhaps in the way the rays shine...?