Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

The_Lionhearted, that is ... Amazing! I like the way you made it into your sig as well. :)

Speaking of sigs, this is one of my recent ones. Though, I believe it is too big for this forum - and if resized it will loose a lot of its quality.

Cut out the character from Soul Calibur III myself:

AndrewSig3A3.png

Only problem I had was that part of the blade was covered, so I had to use the clone stamp tool to make the rest. I did an ok job, but it is still a little ... ew. Anyway, I was thinking about adding some stuff into the background of the black/blue part.

the phoenix is really great. It's a shame I can't find the original (only this one)...

and the flames you added blend really well, except for a few bits at the bottom. It's a nice background.

Hellfire; that's a nice sig, shame it's too big.

something I knocked together while trying to figure out how crosswalker made his sig:

thumbheavenlyvortexsj6.png

(you can click for an 800x600 version)

I call it the heavenly vortex :)

I'm impressed by Andrew..(Hellfire010)

I also like the 'twisted white/light-purple lezard's skin' (user24).

I'm just wondering : what are these numbers linked with?

thanks.

my numbers have no real meaning. I signed up to the local library computer thing and was given a membership card with "user252" written on it, I liked the anonymity of it but for some reason chose user24 instead.

PS: I like your sig much better than the old one.

I thought I had seen it before! I personally liked the old one better because of the more glassy feel of the letters...is there a tutorial on how to make text appear like your avatar Madjik? Cause that's a really neat effect..

I thought I had seen it before! I personally liked the old one better because of the more glassy feel of the letters...is there a tutorial on how to make text appear like your avatar Madjik? Cause that's a really neat effect..

It's time for you to learn about the forum search tool...

Search for 'sig' / author 'madjik'... you'll have it.

BTW here it is:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3380&highlight=sig

(not exactly the same background, but you'ld have an answer for the text)

Sorry about all the questions...I'm new and eager to learn...thanks for the patience!

No problem, I'm kidding because I know this tutorial is existing...(already asked in fact and so done..)

apologies for cross-posting, but I just made this by following the 'fiery text' tutorial, and I'm pretty happy with it*:

penta2sd2.png

* though there are a few bits that aren't perfect..

Your first post, uh... you should have done like a gradient (circle)like, transparent in the middle to show the shape, and black on the outside, so that it wont look as bad, you can keep the cutting, just if you do that, it will soften it out.

ah.. I see what you mean - it looks great on my crappy laptop screen, but on my decent TFT it ain't so good. I'll see if I can rectify it.

ok, I've re-uploaded, hopefully that looks bit better now.

note to self: test pictures on a decent screen before uploading!

EDIT: (I just needed to play with the contrast a little; my laptop screen tends to think things are blacker than they actually are, so I end up seeing backgrounds as pure flat black when in fact they've got all sorts of ugliness in them that I just don't see)

A sig i made when I was playing with the Arrows effect I posted

duplicate layer, emboss, change layer blending to ovelay :D

Actually, nope. I duplicated layer, and set that blending mode to color burn, (I think) and filled the red in with black, to make black arrows