The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

The_Lionhearted, that is ... Amazing! I like the way you made it into your sig as well. :)

Speaking of sigs, this is one of my recent ones. Though, I believe it is too big for this forum - and if resized it will loose a lot of its quality.

Cut out the character from Soul Calibur III myself:

AndrewSig3A3.png

Only problem I had was that part of the blade was covered, so I had to use the clone stamp tool to make the rest. I did an ok job, but it is still a little ... ew. Anyway, I was thinking about adding some stuff into the background of the black/blue part.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

the phoenix is really great. It's a shame I can't find the original (only this one)...

and the flames you added blend really well, except for a few bits at the bottom. It's a nice background.

Hellfire; that's a nice sig, shame it's too big.

something I knocked together while trying to figure out how crosswalker made his sig:

thumbheavenlyvortexsj6.png

(you can click for an 800x600 version)

I call it the heavenly vortex :)

pdnsig.png

thanks.

my numbers have no real meaning. I signed up to the local library computer thing and was given a membership card with "user252" written on it, I liked the anonymity of it but for some reason chose user24 instead.

PS: I like your sig much better than the old one.

pdnsig.png
I thought I had seen it before! I personally liked the old one better because of the more glassy feel of the letters...is there a tutorial on how to make text appear like your avatar Madjik? Cause that's a really neat effect..

It's time for you to learn about the forum search tool...

Search for 'sig' / author 'madjik'... you'll have it.

BTW here it is:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3380&highlight=sig

(not exactly the same background, but you'ld have an answer for the text)

ok, I've re-uploaded, hopefully that looks bit better now.

note to self: test pictures on a decent screen before uploading!

EDIT: (I just needed to play with the contrast a little; my laptop screen tends to think things are blacker than they actually are, so I end up seeing backgrounds as pure flat black when in fact they've got all sorts of ugliness in them that I just don't see)

pdnsig.png