The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I'm a little disappointed with this one. I attempted to recreate a picture my friend sent me. If only I had spent more time on it... but I eventually got to the point where if I tried to fix something I'd have to start over... So here it is.

MM.png

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

lmfao! Nice ava. korteck haha.

Fresh from the oven:

eyes.png

absolutly amazing... i cant say anything else... i love it! Def. one of your best for some reason...

Edit: you have inspired me!

babysigniturenm4.jpg

I don't know what that is supposed to be. I know that it isn't a racer. It looks more like a bat and two whit butterflies. Cool.

th_logomaniasquaredwellacuallyrounded.png

[Click it]

Kinda rough, but I like it. I may turn it into another contest entry soon. I made it by taking this [the only transparent Vista logo you will ever see] and used the magic wand, gradients, and ctrl+v a bilion times, and I came with that logo.

EDIT:

smothnblack.png

I like that one better for some reason.

I recreated the Vista logo perfectly [kinda]

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/ ... parent.png

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Used a variation of this tutorial.

Then, I made 2 gradients, one from magenta to cyan, the other red to green. Both in the same direction, but on dif. layers. Then, I used the transparency gradient at a 90 degree angle to the other gradients, then merged the layers. Then, I cut the now 6-color gradient into a circle to fit the thing I made with that tutorial, then changed the blending mode to colorburn (for the first one) and difference (for the second).

Edit:

I also took one of my older projects, that gray button thing, and turned it into this. :)

WLbutton.png

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

I finally found a use for that font clone!

smothnblackLOGO2THEMAX.png

More to come!

EDIT:

smothnblackLOGO3THEMAX.png

I told you that there was more to come!

'Nother EDIT:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/ ... EMAX-1.png

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/ ... EMAX-1.png

Those are bigger versions of the same logos.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Thanks!

The bottom one was my original idea, but I like the non-3d text on the first one. I'm not so crazy about the shadow, though.

What I did for the windows logo thing was pretty simple (and accidental). I took this, made it black and white, used a light blue color in a new layer (difference blending), and there you go!

And you can play with my rainbow logo if you want. I was expecting it to look cool like that.

**ASKING A MOD OR RICK**

Is it okay if I make a tutorial on how to make the text and Windows logo?

You don't need permission to write a tutorial.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.