The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

After seeing all the new sigs in here, I decided I'd make a new one as well. I didn't want the usual squared look so I experimented a 'lil with different ideas I had and this is what I ended up with:

BK_logoeye.png

I'm not sure if I like it enough (as it is) to use it as a sig.

However, while making it, I came up with this cool looking text:

buzzkill_text_red.png

Tutorial on the text is in the works.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Buzz, one eye is blue and the other is green. Dude! That's freaking me out. :D

HaHaHa...Hopefully it won't bring on a flashback. :shock:

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

That's what I found when I searched for dog eyes on Google images. Now your making me want to make a new thread...

It seems to be unanimous. Everyone likes the first one.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

I'm now working on two projects.

1. A Google Earth screenshot of the Himalayas (trying to take the names out).

2. It may be a sig, but it may not.

**HINT**

PS3/Spider Man

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

@Hellfire010:

I like the first one. It looks more like fire (lesser quality on the polar inversion).

Now I just got done with the Google Earth screenshot and I'm working on my pdn clock again.

@jake2k:

Cool! I hope you have a good printer for that!

**Coincidence**

I know where Tarpon Springs is!

edit:

I just finished creating a new font (also my first)!!!!

rAnDoMiZaTiOn.

I didn't know what I was going to make a first, so I got that weird title for it. It is a clone of a very famous font called "Mata". Not famous you say? It was cool looking enough to have been used in the Spider-Man 1/2/3 logo and the Playstation 3 logo.

This font is "still in Alpha", and isn't complete. I need to finish of all of the numbers, some symbols (like the @ sign and the brackets). And since the lower-case letters and upper-case are the same, I only created the upper-case (for the moment).

Like I said, it is still in Alpha, so the text is a little pixelated.

http://www.uploading.com/files/250I9WKK ... e.ttf.html

approved.png

@jake2k:

Cool! I hope you have a good printer for that!

**Coincidence**

I know where Tarpon Springs is!

Cool, you should go to the show then ;) lol

That seems to be a bit of distance...

Yup.

Nice font btw.

Thx. I'm not really impresse with myself, though. I just need to find a way to smooth the curving out (the mini-screenshot was at size 26: the best it can look)