The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

nice icons Pikapika217 and nice sig litchi. That flower really is beautiful.

It has been ages since I have posted anything decent in here. I am afraid the new drawings I have come to show arn't cartoons like usual. They are images I have creatued using the raw features of paint.net

All of them were started off with a simple drawing such as a few bold lines scattered around the canvas, or a few filled circles of various sizes. Don't ask me how those initial drawings eded up to be these but I used the layer blending a lot as well as the plugins created by rick (namely the polar thingy).

ps: Sorry if you already saw the circle ones (I posted them in another post).

orb550x413.png

CLICK FOR HIGH RES VERSION

orbred550x413.png

glass550x413.png

insaneglass550x413.png

rainbowglass550x413.png

lightening550x413.png

rainbow550x413.png

Sorry these pictures arn't very interesting lol but I just thought I'd post them anyway.

Pretty cool stuff aatwo! Those images are great! I wonder if the images themselves or the techniques behind them can be used for anything (website, background, etc.).

Litchi, I like how simple your sigbar is...so many are just too busy and complicated. The gradient looks nice ;)

Pikapika, it looks like you did a good job giving those images some transparency!

I wonder if the images themselves or the techniques behind them can be used for anything (website, background, etc.).

loffle I wouldn't be able to recreate these exact effects in a million years. Your talking to a guy with the worst memory in the history of memories. But if you wanna steal them as your own work to use in a webpage or something then be my guest. I'll never use them because I prefer things to be simple and basic, which is why I prefer I guess to draw cartoons instead of photo type images.....

.... just like that cool moon image that that guy just posted. Those clouds look really good.

This is a quick photo I created of myself. I used my camera timer to capture a photo of me looking like a head case, I then use a hue effect to turn my skin green. Then I just made the background and here's the final fruit! This was a spontaneous picture with no real reason behind it, I just sat up and thought, I wonder what I'd look like if I was suddenly put in a test tube and riddled with gamma rays just like the Hulk.

aaronhulk.png

Wow. They are all awesome. I thought the liquid tube and the cartoon drawing of startrek guy were great!

hawking.jpg

a picture of steven hawking.

toejam.jpg

Heres a picture of toejam from the sega mega drive classic!!!!! Toejam and Earl!!!

Isn't it Stephen Hawking?

RuneScapeBorn2killxSig.png

I built my first computer at age 11!

I haven't drawn a cartoon style drawing in ages!!! it feels much better to have finally drawn one. Here it is.

burger.png

I did draw anotherone that was a counterstrike cartoon, but i accidentally saved it as a jpg with the quality as 1 and closed paint.net before I realised. I don't even like jpg images. I alsways save as png. I think this highlights how dopey I am.

CollinHell, I'm gonna have to agree with aatwo in that it's just too big to be used as a sig. Also, your avatar is quite large (150x150px) compared to the other ones on here (100x100px or smaller).

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.