The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Inspired by mono- the only program with the ability to run .NET programs :bowdown:

onelongmonocopy.png

Bigger and longer:

chaybafbbq.gif

Microsoft GIF Animator messed up the positioning of the panels :x

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

TinSolider: Thanks. I was just messing with median blurs and the outline effect and came up with that. I'm working on making some kind of wax seal effect. That image is the first time I have been able to make the "highlight" look that realistic without hand drawing it.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Thanks for the compliments guys! Here's an updated version:

Amazing2.png

I just changed the orb and wires :wink:

@aatwo: Thats looks really cool, you could easily turn that into a nice sig

@barkbark00: That kinda looks like blood or maybe red silk, I bet it would look sweet with a nice "silky" background.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Hellfire010, I would suggest a text with color and less detail. As it is right now, the text is a little too "busy" and it's taking the viewer's attention away from the fish. I would also change the background color to a plain white or even a subtle white-to-grey gradient.

Other than that, it looks pretty damn good, especially the flame's dented tail end. Thanks for bringing that concept to light.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

Hmmmmmmm..........I can't remember wheather I've posted here before but anyway......

I've posted my most recent/favourite :lol: stuff on this post, but if you want to see a full list of pretty much everything I've done/Is worth seing :lol: , then go here (lots of pretty pictures on a ver big page :D )!

zacariem_firy_avatar.png

zacariem_firy_sig2.png

zacariem_logo_complete1.png

animated_guitar_avatar2.gif

guitarsig.png

Enjoy!!! OH and don't forget to check out the full page here!

Zacariem 8)

They said we couldn't fly.

We did.

Anythings possible!

zacariem_firy_sig2.png

well... lets post something i made :D

I made these 2 for photo masher on starwars.com (whe had to mash-up star wars renders and make something funny/weird of it)

lightsabers_for_dummies.png

raceing_chewie.jpg

i drew this and later i colored it on paint.net :D

strong_guy_colored_with_shadow.jpg

and i made this banner for a site i would make a little time ago but i didn't have enough time to make it so i stopped :P

yingyang_banner.png

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :D