The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Is it really made with Paint.NET? (leafs ...)

I thought someone would ax that. That is one of the brushes for Photoshop (same thing for the grass).

aybchvd5rx5.gif

Lawl.

Lawl indeed. I saw the "strip" accidentally on Google images. I thought it would be a cool averter, so I used PDN to cut each frame and Microsoft GIF animator to do the rest. I cut out the last 5 pannels because I thought it would have been too big a file. I made it about half a year ago and just found it a while ago. I didn't really use it before because something messed it up in Image Shack and made it yellow and in one frame. Now that I used Photobucket, it works fine :D

EDIT: Cool! an army of my avatar!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

That wood is cool.

Thank you! Would you believe the grain/age rings were created using a combination of the Tile Reflection effect along with MJ's Waves plugin. :shock:

I am writing [my chrome tut] now...

Looking forward to it!

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I've only been using PDN for about a month now (or any paint program for that matter) and I've finally got a few things to show.

Mostly it's just my screen name applied to everything I can think of.

All my other pics are family & friends that I really shouldn't post online without their permission.

There are also several other pics in the "bliss" thread.

solKORTECKPNG261x304.pngtimessquarePNG400x534.pngKORTECKGoldenGateBridgePNG500x375.pngMonaLisaKorteckPNG267x354.pngmonaleans4korteckgif.gifmichelangelo-creation-KorteckPNG400.pngwaterpaintingKORTECKPNG360x240.pngKORTECK-Mount-Rushmore-PNG400x300.pngKorteckhollywood.pngKORTECKballsignobackgroundPNG400x17.png

KORTECKGOLDGIFSIG455x100.gif

Haha, thanks. You guys have some awesome things posted. This thread's very entertaining.

So far I've been trying to learn the technical stuff, but eventually I want to get more artistic like you guys.

And MadJik...my post was too long. It wasn't laid out very well so I went back and squished it up as much as possible.

I wouldn't want you to "fade" to quickly. :)

Okay MadJik, this is the best I could do in a half hour of trying. I couldn't achieve the shininess of your statue.

I think if my picture were of a close up shot, there would have been more details to play with. I didn't have a lot of darks to work with here.

I'm all out of excuses, but I enjoyed the challenge very much.

MadJiksChallengeshadowsPNG300x440.png

KORTECKGOLDGIFSIG455x100.gif