The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hmm... I have been disappearing from the internet for long periods of time for about two months and decided I would come back - here's a quick thing, i.e. 15 Minutes, a combination of three images, one my own, one a sunset, and another a low-res depiction of the Hindu God Natraj... Resulting in one big image... Enjoy!

natrajbn1.th.png

~~

It's a great work, difficult even without disabilities, I think you can just apply Boltbait's feather effect on it.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

It took me a while to make (it takes longer to do fonts in CS2). The e on ".net" is a little messed up. The little "TM" could be a little more blurred. The BETA is a little too blurred, but still looks good knowing that I made it from scratch.

Maybe one day, I'll be able to make a tutorial on how to make Google-like fonts. I just need to figure it out.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb