The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I feathered it a couple of times... I might have to try something else to blend it in better.

I didn't cut out Gandalf that well either. Too much old background around his beard.

smallbacktat2.png

This is an original tattoo I drew for my wife. I'm still working on it, but this is going to be the general idea.

Take 2:

smallbacktat4-2.png

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I've been using Paint.NET for a while, I've mainly been using it for making signatures for other forums. Here are some of my works:

grassyknollyg5.png

My first sig I liked the outcome of, my GameRenders current.

//Link not working, ImageShack is being weird, I'll get it up as soon as I can

An abstarct one I did a while ago, just a bunch of blurs and pen tool w/ erasing, but I dunno, its pretty cool :D

My prize possesion, is my sig. All Paint.NET. I won a 3 way battle against 2 people using PhotoShop on GR with it :P

holyknightrl8.png

^ Made with Paint.NET

Very nice. I'd use photobucket.com over imageshack any day though, rarely get broken links and it's just overall much easier.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

It's still not that much better, but I used the outline effect a bit more in cutting out Gandalf and the the die.

CFbanner640x286.jpg

I do all my Signature Banners an Logos with Paint.NET

It's not very special, I only mix some Pictures together and do some effects in, and than it became this for example:

anaklein.jpg

sg115.jpg

sg1123.gif

so long

whisky

sig.gif

Edited by Rick to remove image

haha, made this for my brother. I know that the text should be curved and maybe a bit brighter but I just threw it together real quick :wink:

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

haha, made this for my brother. I know that the text should be curved and maybe a bit brighter but I just threw it together real quick :wink:

Let's not post stuff like that on this forum.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Rick, Isn't calling his creation "derogatory homophobic bloody potato" just as discriminating as his homophobic opinion? I'm sick of people getting lambasted for any opinions that don't match up with what the liberal media is stuffing down our throats.

Jake2K, Maybe your post was better suited for the "Overflow" section, or are posts in that section politically censored as well?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Rick, Isn't calling his creation "derogatory homophobic bloody potato" just discriminating as his homophobic opinion?

Nope. I said I don't want it in the forum.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I'm sure there aren't any objections to him PMing the image to those who want to see it, so long as they agree to viewing it.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

It was really nothing, just a pic of a ps3 that I altered the text on the front of the system to say ***station.

Rick I respect you and all but you gotta chill out man. I don't know if your stressed out about this 3.0 thing or what but i think you need a vacation. I meant no harm in anyway (well maybe torwards playstion :P ) to anyone. My philosophy has always been to live your life like you want to live it and don't let anyone tell you any different.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^